1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

8 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

Not in 1-2A. Once you get to the bigger divisions people could have some success, but 23 is a HUGE fish in a small pond. He’s an awesome player. 

Oh no doubt about it Kinfolk. GB folks might take it as a slight but some of the statements are just overboard. He will get his against SP. That’s just the facts but SP isn’t as talented as teams in the entire state. Match these teams up with a team like Ensworth and they both are lucky to pass mid field. The difference in talent is wide. Im just keeping it real

1 minute ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Oh no doubt about it Kinfolk. GB folks might take it as a slight but some of the statements are just overboard. He will get his against SP. That’s just the facts but SP isn’t as talented as teams in the entire state. Match these teams up with a team like Ensworth and they both are lucky to pass mid field. The difference in talent is wide. Im just keeping it real

True

8 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

The kid would be a handful for anyone!When you go to a Clemson camp and you are working with the scrubs and HC comes over and calls you out to come work with the 4 and 5 star WR and QBs that should tell you something.7 on 7s against any class he wore them out and thats all they have to worry about just 1 on 1.

If that’s true he will sign with an SEC school but that’s not what I’m hearing. He def has the size. I’m just keeping it real

27 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Not at all kinfolk. Y’all just blow so much smoke up his ace the kid will never have a chance at staying humble after leaving Greenback. I hear more about that kid In Knoxville area as I do any of the Alcoa or Maryville players. He is a great 1A player no doubt about it but some of y’alls statements are just absurd. I’m just keeping it real

Bragging about a good player doesn’t mean he’s invincible. Example, I witnessed a 5’9 safety manhandle a Alabama commit in a All Star game in Ridgeland! Just depends on what type of player/competition said good player happens to come up against. I’m not taking anything away from the GB player either, I’m sure he has earned this type of hype. Nothing wrong with displaying pride in a player that sets himself apart from everyone else. I personally don’t know him so to assume he’s not a humble, well adjusted young man would be asinine on my part!

Just keeping it real kinfolk, don’t judge or hate on anyone without knowing all the facts!

Edited by CaptainJackRackam

24 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

The kid would be a handful for anyone!When you go to a Clemson camp and you are working with the scrubs and HC comes over and calls you out to come work with the 4 and 5 star WR and QBs that should tell you something.7 on 7s against any class he wore them out and thats all they have to worry about just 1 on 1.

I think SP is too focused on Willis. I'm thinking Fields may have a breakout game. SP is talented but can they cover another 6-3 WR with an All State QB throwing to them? Not to mention Rutgerson getting his as well.

I think the key will be LOS as it usually is. Can GB stop SP's run game?

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I’m not sure what higher compliment I can pay him outside of saying he’s an awesome player and a HUGE fish in a small pond. 

Edited by Pirate2003

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Not invincible by no means.

Right now its about 11 on 11!I hope we can slow them down!

Completely agree, was just sayin it depends on the competition a player goes against! I’m sure he’s getting attention because he is good. 
 A lot of questions will be answered come Friday night, how will each team defend what the other team does so well? Which team gets the stops it needs and which one will make the least mistakes! Couple more days and we will all know!