1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

27 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Not sure this year about this game deciding the state champion. I think either team will have their hands full against Lake County. 

I was simply stating my opinion....not to certain LC will be able to handle either of these teams! Only time will tell if I’m right or wrong, I’ll gladly admit if I’m proven wrong!

15 minutes ago, reaction said:

Good luck!

Appreciate that reaction! Haven’t been in this type of playoff type atmosphere in a while! Brings back the goosebumps I had in 08 at Boyd! I can bet one thing though, it will not be nowhere near as cold this Friday night as it was at your place in 08! I believe I had 6 layers of clothes on that night! Brrrrr

1 minute ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Always nice having 3 State Champs in the Blount County Jamboree. Not many fans get to say that about their local jamboree. Time for another repeat next year. 

Well, we can say that now in Marion County seeing as all three high schools have Gold Balls in there trophy cases! 
 Not many Counties can honestly say that! With all this consolidation taking place, smaller schools are starting to disappear! Getting hard to keep more than one or two high schools going according to politicians! 

25 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Yes sir, was cleared and released yesterday from what seemed like my home away from home! Just gotta take these next two days to rest up and try to stay warm come Friday night! Just sore and bruised up but plumbing and pumper are working great!

Well it’s not going to be to cold either so hopefully that won’t be to rough on you. I think we will have highs in the 50s and lows in the mid 40s. Be careful coming up. 

29 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Always nice having 3 State Champs in the Blount County Jamboree. Not many fans get to say that about their local jamboree. Time for another repeat next year. 

LRDAO... All you doing is putting your athletes on display to let them GB fellars orchestrate them.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Well, we can say that now in Marion County seeing as all three high schools have Gold Balls in there trophy cases! 
 Not many Counties can honestly say that! With all this consolidation taking place, smaller schools are starting to disappear! Getting hard to keep more than one or two high schools going according to politicians! 

Most Politicians are mental defects when it comes to anything operational.

Edited by rlh
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

The 2019 Class that graduated around 17 seniors last year were 133-10 in football from crickets until they graduated wearing a G. Easy for people to accuse of cheating and of all sorts when the past 4 years they made 6 state appearances in football and baseball. Guess that’s why most of America hate bama or the patriots bc they win too much:popcorneater: but still didn’t expect that comment from pujo a two decade dedicated member of the t.

That was an awesome accomplishment. You had a bunch of home grown kids. Several have said it was the best class in history at Greenback. They should be commended for their accolades. 

3 hours ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Impossible that was the defense that was better than the 85 Bears.  DAA BEARS.  Funny how history repeats itself after hearing how this Pirates defense is the best in history. 

Someone said this Pirate defense is the best?  Someone said 2016 was that good? lol. Good Lord.. I wish this was our best but I wouldn’t go putting them on a pedestal like that. 

2 hours ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Well Maryville has to get through Oakland first and Greenback through SP.  Alcoa has to get through Loudon... ahhh never mind about Alcoa we all know how that one will go. They are just a machine. 

7 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

That was an awesome accomplishment. You had a bunch of home grown kids. Several have said it was the best class in history at Greenback. They should be commended for their accolades. 

Someone said this Pirate defense is the best?  Someone said 2016 was that good? lol. Good Lord.. I wish this was our best but I wouldn’t go putting them on a pedestal like that. 

Well Maryville has to get through Oakland first and Greenback through SP.  Alcoa has to get through Loudon... ahhh never mind about Alcoa we all know how that one will go. They are just a machine. 

Alcoa will win it again Covington has a tall task with PC but whoever wins that isn’t stopping the F5