1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

2 hours ago, Geno said:

This South Pittsburg Team will probably be the fastest Team Greenback has played all year. If the Defense gets pressure on Greenbacks QB and I believe they will it should be interesting.  Bye the end of the 3rd qtr I believe South Pittsburgs Depth with have Greenbacks hands on their Hips. 

South Pittsburg 32

Greenback 21

We have a good team but I can’t see us holding them to 21. Their offense is scary good. BTW you told us you weren’t going to predict a score this week. lol

2 hours ago, Geno said:

Respecting yours as well. Our 1st String is giving up right at 3 Points a Game. NO we havnt played the likes of Greenback except for Meigs. The Meigs Game should have been a mercy rule.  I know how good you guys can be. But I also know Greenback has a tendency of not Playing up to their ability. I believe South Pittsburg will have you on your Heels. South Pittsburgs Defense is better than advertised. Of course I'm partial but this Team is a once in 10 year Team here at South Pittsburg. You can take it for whats its worth.

Wait...Meigs mercy rule? I will give you that it could have easily been 21-0 at the half, but that’s far from a mercy rule. Again we have a good team, but not sure about the once in a decade type team. Just my opinion too though. 

7 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

Wait...Meigs mercy rule? I will give you that it could have easily been 21-0 at the half, but that’s far from a mercy rule. Again we have a good team, but not sure about the once in a decade type team. Just my opinion too though. 

Yep if you guys are 35 points better than Meigs,just go on to Cookeville we cry UNCLE!!!We spotted them 13 and took the lead at the half but we cant make 42 points to stay even with the Pirates.

That would mean Meigs is no bette than Gordy,Seq maybe just a little better than Huntland.

Edited by orngnblk

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yep if you guys are 35 points better than Meigs,just go on to Cookeville we cry UNCLE!!!We spotted them 13 and took the lead at the half but we cant make 42 points to stay even with the Pirates.

I showed y’all a pick of our pulling guard, surely GB had bigger boys than that! 42 points will be a breeze! :bored:

7 minutes ago, GbMan said:

Yeah Aunt Bertha usually get what she wants! Once she locks eyes on Roy I’m sorta worried. Roy you make sure you get there early she can’t wait to meet a real pirate. 

Does she still have that hat that looks like a set of goat horns? That would drive Roy insane he be pawing the ground and everything!

• Upvote 1