1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

48 minutes ago, Eraser said:

HEELLLOOOOO HEEEELLLOOOO HELLLLLOOOOO HELLLOOOO!!!!!!

ITS GAMEDAY BABY!!!!! BOYS YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!!! ITS SHOWTIME!!! THERE IS NO TOMORROW!!! SENIORS THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR SINCE YOU WERE IN LITTLE LEAGUE!!!! GO OUT AND TAKE WHATS YOURS!!!! WE ARE SOUTH PITTSBURG! COME OUT FROM SNAP ONE AND LET THEM KNOW WE AINT GOING ANYWHERE!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!! ONE TIME!!

I’m sure we will be hearing The Eraser loud and clear all night tonight. It doesn’t matter what the score is he’s always the same. Whewwww!

Last post for the day before I head out.  As I have stated all week two great teams playing tonight. I truly believe the winner will win the gold ball. I would have liked to seen us playing with Sanders but injuries happen just like Willis last year. Safe travels to all and see you up there.

1 minute ago, powerp said:

Last post for the day before I head out.  As I have stated all week two great teams playing tonight. I truly believe the winner will win the gold ball. I would have liked to seen us playing with Sanders but injuries happen just like Willis last year. Safe travels to all and see you up there.

I agree completely. I hate it for Sanders. Safe travels. 

• Like 1