1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

4 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Sorry but I’m not buying it. Scouted, prepared, and played against them... don’t think that’s a true statement. That means your players now would have to be running 4.4 or low 4.5

Cade was a 4.8 guy at best you do know that right? Sawyer as well. I know both very, very well.

SP has 2 guys that can hit 4.5 and about 6 in that 4.7-8 range. I'm not blowing smoke just being honest. Now one of those two 4.5 guys hasn't played a lot until this week but I would say he could outrun anyone on GB. Doesn't always translate to football speed though.

3 minutes ago, powerp said:

Cade was a 4.8 guy at best you do know that right? Sawyer as well. I know both very, very well.

SP has 2 guys that can hit 4.5 and about 6 in that 4.7-8 range. I'm not blowing smoke just being honest. Now one of those two 4.5 guys hasn't played a lot until this week but I would say he could outrun anyone on GB. Doesn't always translate to football speed though.

4.5 laser? Because we have some that runs a 4.6 laser. I’m asking 

2 minutes ago, powerp said:

Yep i dont put too much emphasis on that,only one can carry the ball at a time.As coach Satterfield used to say "they are only fast if the get through the line of scrimmage".So i hope we can keep them in arms reach.lol

20 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

On the field demeanor says differently kinfolk. At Meigs he bowed, curtsy’ed and did the Stephen Curry shuffle and you were losing most of the time. It’s nothing personal. He is a great 1A player. I just don’t go for theatrics kinfolk. If that hurts your feelings I’m sorry I’m not sorry, but hey if you say I’m wrong though maybe I am and maybe others are as well. I’m just keeping it real

Ask anyone on here from GB. Don’t take my word for it. They will be honest with you about him. As for the comment about Loudon shutting him down :roflolk: 6 catches and all were in the second half and two went for tds. So yeah they shut him down with there double coverage. 

7 minutes ago, powerp said:

He sure looked faster than that to me. That number 11 for SP is one of the fastest I’ve seen. I wish they would let him play more. 

14 minutes ago, powerp said:

By far

I don’t know the kids by name but your team this year looks entirely better and faster than any Pirate team since earlier this decade. I don’t think this years Greenback team is near as good as the 2016 or 2017 team but they can spin it better than ever so it covers a lot of other deficiencies. I think Pitt gets them this year thought. I’m just keeping it real 

3 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

4.5 laser? Because we have some that runs a 4.6 laser. I’m asking 

We all know one thing,if a kid goes to ANY combine/camp and gets a 4.5 laser time they are on the radar and coaches wont leave you alone and you will have offers!So im sure its just good old stop watch times.