1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

2 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I just hope we keep it close.  Every coach, player, fan, parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, cousin, water boy, and cheerleader have watched film and drawn up their own game plan.  No wonder they are so good!  The more eyes on the game the better.  How come no one ever responded to my post a few pages back? 

I dont understand?Respond and a popcorn eater?We appreciate the sentiments but i feel your looking for something else.:thumb:

3 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I just hope we keep it close.  Every coach, player, fan, parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, cousin, water boy, and cheerleader have watched film and drawn up their own game plan.  No wonder they are so good!  The more eyes on the game the better.  How come no one ever responded to my post a few pages back? 

The older son is doing good and the younger son is getting better. Thanks for asking. 

3 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

A healthy Gordonsville team would have likely finished second or maybe third in that region. Again they lost to Watertown 19-14 week 1. Watertown was pretty dang good this year. Gordy just had a miserable season for starters being out. 

I too think a healthy Gordy would have contended for 2 or 3rd.

3 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Okay Kinfolk....Prior to y’all the last couple years your region has been dog crap. This is facts...Records speak for themselves. I’m just keeping it real

Then that says SP was not good because Coalfield beat you all and we shut them out in regular season a few years ago. So that statement is incorrect as well. Keep trying you will get there. Lol

6 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Don’t have to when SP still got the same coaches and run the same Mickey Mouse offense. One dimensional don’t cut it anymore y’all should know that it’s been a while since y’all won in 4th round. 

Oh I see on to the coach bashing now. Cool.. where were you before you came to Greenback? Regardless of your opinion which you’re entitled too.. this program has made 11 state appearances. I watched a one dimensional Oakland team win 6A so it can be done. 

12 minutes ago, Geno said:

The 2009 Team had a Kid that would have been the fastest Football Player in High School you've maybe ever seen. Sam Picket ..  Ran a 4.28 or a 4.32 with laser time. Its online where people where talking about it. This years Team has alot of overall Team Speed. The Defense is the fastest ive seen. They will make your QB earn every yard. They kept Meadows from Meigs ( a former MrFootball) on His Butt all night long

Kinfolk you been eating too much spoiled jerky. That cat didn’t play in 2009.  Played in late 90’s about same time as Eddie Moore. I’m just keeping it real 

5 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

If that makes you sleep better at night. Your delusional...That kid curtsy’s more than Meghan Markle. I’m just keeping it real

That kid is 23’s brother and my son so believe me I know him very well and so does everyone else on here from GB and they can tell you that you’re WRONG!

1 minute ago, Pirate2003 said:

Oh I see on to the coach bashing now. Cool.. where were you before you came to Greenback? Regardless of your opinion which you’re entitled too.. this program has made 11 state appearances. I watched a one dimensional Oakland team win 6A so it can be done. 

He is not from GB but posts on our threads during playoffs.At least i dont think he is.lol