1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

18 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Another pot stirrer 

Nah you got it twisted kinfolk. Been reading all year just haven’t said much. Y’all all do enough talking for all of us. I don’t play games on here. Y’all might not be as annoying as Dillard or as dumb as Old Pirate but y’alls statements and delusional views about your team are more skewed than any team on these threads. SP fans and Meigs fans are both bad too but y’all take the “Homer” award for 2019. Without your QB that has thrown 4,000 yards your team just isn’t great. You have no run game and your defense plays like a little league team. I’ve witnessed your Safety up at line of scrimmage about every game. I was also at the Loudon game and when 23 had even sized athletes matched up on him he looked average to me. He is just so much better than every other 1A DB it’s not even funny. I am not a fan of all that showboating and to most casual fans ya boy comes across as cocky. Every team y’all have played says same thing.  I do find it comical that y’all think without Carnes you would be good. Carnes to ya boy is YOUR team. Can’t have one without the other. It starts and ends with the QB. I just think SP has a better team.  I could be wrong but I honestly didn’t think that at beginning of year and my past post would also show that. I’m just keeping it real 

Try again

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

At times yes, but at other times we have been out athleted. 2017 at Greenback is an example. They had better skill players than us. 

Those 2017 athletes was just juniors then and got beat last year by whitwell so anything is possible. Greenback stops the run and SP will have to play the catch up game. 

2 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Nah you got it twisted kinfolk. Been reading all year just haven’t said much. Y’all all do enough talking for all of us. I don’t play games on here. Y’all might not be as annoying as Dillard or as dumb as Old Pirate but y’alls statements and delusional views about your team are more skewed than any team on these threads. SP fans and Meigs fans are both bad too but y’all take the “Homer” award for 2019. Without your QB that has thrown 4,000 yards your team just isn’t great. You have no run game and your defense plays like a little league team. I’ve witnessed your Safety up at line of scrimmage about every game. I was also at the Loudon game and when 23 had even sized athletes matched up on him he looked average to me. He is just so much better than every other 1A DB it’s not even funny. I am not a fan of all that showboating and to most casual fans ya boy comes across as cocky. Every team y’all have played says same thing.  I do find it comical that y’all think without Carnes you would be good. Carnes to ya boy is YOUR team. Can’t have one without the other. It starts and ends with the QB. I just think SP has a better team.  I could be wrong but I honestly didn’t think that at beginning of year and my past post would also show that. I’m just keeping it real 

Try again

Shows what you know..

13 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Take that stuff to the other thread. That’s what it is all about. 

13 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I know what you are looking for my friend again you would be wrong!He lives in Greenback.He wrecked in Loudon County.Its all in black and white.LOL.

Not trying to be too much part of the talk, but I have been told twice of instances involving all that by folks up your way.  I guess just people stirring the pot, or you really DON’T know.  I’m leaning towards towards the first.  Gonna be a tough game for us regardless if everyone is healthy.  

27 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

That kid is 23’s brother and my son so believe me I know him very well and so does everyone else on here from GB and they can tell you that you’re WRONG!

On the field demeanor says differently kinfolk. At Meigs he bowed, curtsy’ed and did the Stephen Curry shuffle and you were losing most of the time. It’s nothing personal. He is a great 1A player. I just don’t go for theatrics kinfolk. If that hurts your feelings I’m sorry I’m not sorry, but hey if you say I’m wrong though maybe I am and maybe others are as well. I’m just keeping it real

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Not trying to be too much part of the talk, but I have been told twice of instances involving all that by folks up your way.  I guess just people stirring the pot, or you really DON’T know.  I’m leaning towards towards the first.  Gonna be a tough game for us regardless if everyone is healthy.  

You wouldnt believe all that has been made up.SMH.

3 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

On the field demeanor says differently kinfolk. At Meigs he bowed, curtsy’ed and did the Stephen Curry shuffle and you were losing most of the time. It’s nothing personal. He is a great 1A player. I just don’t go for theatrics kinfolk. If that hurts your feelings I’m sorry I’m not sorry, but hey if you say I’m wrong though maybe I am and maybe others are as well. I’m just keeping it real

You’d really be butthurt if you watched Huntingdon’s QB

1 minute ago, Guidance1812 said:

Got a question for both teams, during regular season, do you play your starters the entire game even with a running clock?

and is it possible that coach and players may back off the throttle at a point where the coach is confident in a win, especially if the clock is running.

just stepped out our thread for some fresh air

Of course we pull starters,have in every playoff game also.When our 2s go on we have no throttle we are small.

• Like 1