1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

13 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I think it will all lie in the hands of the Offensive and defensive lines!Which one can take advantage of the other will be the difference.If both are efficient then alot of points will be scored and who has it last will have the upper hand.My opinion is if we cannot run it at all,our chances fly out the door.Our terrible outing last Fri with our undisciplined actions worries me just as much as SPs Defense!

Both teams have had those types of nights. Emotions run high and they are just young men. I believe they will be able to hold it together but if not, I do hope it’s GB that unravels first lol! 
 Same thing can be said if SP can’t throw, could be a long night being one dimensional for either team! 
Only thing we can say for sure is that a Orange and Black team will be representing the East! That West team better be prepared for what awaits them! 

18 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Both teams have had those types of nights. Emotions run high and they are just young men. I believe they will be able to hold it together but if not, I do hope it’s GB that unravels first lol! 
 Same thing can be said if SP can’t throw, could be a long night being one dimensional for either team! 
Only thing we can say for sure is that a Orange and Black team will be representing the East! That West team better be prepared for what awaits them! 

I look forward to getting to meet you this week CJR. You are a great representative of your team and town !! It’s gonna be a battle till the end !! 

• Thanks 1

I can already tell that I won't be able to keep you with this thread this week. But coaching gameplans and trench warfare will be the keys to this game. Who schemes the best and who's line can win their matchups will be the deciding factor in my mind. Can't throw if you can't protect the QB and you can't run if you can't open a hole. 

Captain Obvious out!

5e41UcE2_400x400.png

Edited by The Drunken Sailor
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I can already tell that I won't be able to keep you with this thread this week. But coaching gameplans and trench warfare will be the keys to this game. Who schemes the best and who's line can win their matchups will be the deciding factor in my mind. Can't throw if you can't protect the QB and you can't run if you can't open a hole. 

Captain Obvious out!

5e41UcE2_400x400.png

+1!

3 hours ago, WarChant said:

I look forward to getting to meet you this week CJR. You are a great representative of your team and town !! It’s gonna be a battle till the end !! 

As of now I’m going to be there. Could be some lingering complications that could keep me from attending but I’ve been known to disobey a Doctor or two for a couple days then go back under their care! Gonna be hard to keep me away from this game!

BC7A68D8-0C88-4112-81BE-AFC43947E5AF.jpeg