1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

1 minute ago, gcapride said:

The ‘16 SP team in the semi’s was the fastest team I’ve ever seen in HS Football. If you guys are faster than that team, it will be tough for GB to deal with. 

You must not have seen a lot of the past SP teams. SP has had teams much faster than our 2016 team that would have mercy ruled them. 

1 minute ago, Pirate2003 said:

Does the entire town of Greenback sit around and watch film? I’ve never heard of fan bases with this type of film study. 

Only about 3 or 4 on here,some are in same family.We love to watch the games.You have a few who do and alot more who would if they had the chance.

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Only about 3 or 4 on here,some are in same family.We love to watch the games.You have a few who do and alot more who would if they had the chance.

I guess so.  I just like to do other things a lot more than sit around and watch film. I miss the old Pirate teams that would line up in the power I and punish people. 

• Like 1

The 2009 Team had a Kid that would have been the fastest Football Player in High School you've maybe ever seen. Sam Picket ..  Ran a 4.28 or a 4.32 with laser time. Its online where people where talking about it. This years Team has alot of overall Team Speed. The Defense is the fastest ive seen. They will make your QB earn every yard. They kept Meadows from Meigs ( a former MrFootball) on His Butt all night long

34 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Lol I am not trying to be mean here but if your kicker is so great why did yall go for 2 almost every time last night? Also I just finished watching yalls game last night, Gordonsville is trash they would have been the 6th place team in our region.

This is an idiotic statement kinfolk. Y’all a region has been trash for 25 years. Gordonsville played Watertown 19-14 before their players started going down. Real talk kinfolk put that weed down. I’m just keeping it real

1 minute ago, Geno said:

The 2009 Team had a Kid that would have been the fastest Football Player in High School you've maybe ever seen. Sam Picket ..  Ran a 4.28 or a 4.32 with laser time. Its online where people where talking about it. This years Team has alot of overall Team Speed. The Defense is the fastest ive seen. They will make your QB earn every yard. They kept Meadows from Meigs ( a former MrFootball) on His Butt all night long

If you stop him you stop Meigs. Not the same with us.

3 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

Does the entire town of Greenback sit around and watch film? I’ve never heard of fan bases with this type of film study. 

Don’t have to when SP still got the same coaches and run the same Mickey Mouse offense. One dimensional don’t cut it anymore y’all should know that it’s been a while since y’all won in 4th round.