1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

I hope everyone is having a good work week. I am excited to make the trip this year to Cookeville. I wish SP was playing but it just was not our year. I have watched Greenback live twice this season and both times been impressed by their QB and passing game. I do not know anything about Lake County but congratulations on making it this far. I believe the Greenback passing game will be too much for them to overcome. Good luck to you and I will see some of you Friday.

• Upvote 1

Wow I missed a lot. I’ll just put my 2 cents to the past 24 hours of posting:

1. No orchestration in LC. All 3 kids that transferred in were because of family, and only one is a starter. I love LC, but you are right no one in their right mind will move here just to play football. 

2. Snyder has had some inaccurate games but do not doubt his ability to pass the ball. No one would ever compare his passing ability to Carnes by any means, but snyder has a cannon and if he’s on he can be a very effective passer. Don’t expect him to pass a whole lot on Friday though.

3. I don’t care what Puckett did or didn’t say on the radio, I know he’s straight up a blunt honest person so it wouldn’t surprise me if he did say something along those lines, but I didn’t hear it and I don’t know what radio station you heard it from. Unless you have evidence of him saying it, maybe don’t bring it up 

3 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I'm sure Greenback fans will say they didnt play well against Oneida.and may be true.But if they play like that,they'll all get beat by 6 touchdowns

Really? I've watched some film, I think y'all would've done similar, maybe not as productive as them against us. If we played y'all you would be the 4th ranked offense on our schedule possibly 5th. Definitely behind Upperman, Greenback and Meigs, possibly Hampton then LC. Not bashing just stating. The only reason we're playing basketball instead of in Cookeville is our offense was just didn't score. Our defense was championship caliber. Ask any of the above mentioned teams. If our offense was anywhere near the defenses level us and meigs would've been epic. As it is, we're hoopin'.

Edited by crow

1 hour ago, Outsider1998 said:

Wow I missed a lot. I’ll just put my 2 cents to the past 24 hours of posting:

1. No orchestration in LC. All 3 kids that transferred in were because of family, and only one is a starter. I love LC, but you are right no one in their right mind will move here just to play football. 

UNTRUE

2. Snyder has had some inaccurate games but do not doubt his ability to pass the ball. No one would ever compare his passing ability to Carnes by any means, but snyder has a cannon and if he’s on he can be a very effective passer. Don’t expect him to pass a whole lot on Friday though.

HES A GREAT PLAYER

3. I don’t care what Puckett did or didn’t say on the radio, I know he’s straight up a blunt honest person so it wouldn’t surprise me if he did say something along those lines, but I didn’t hear it and I don’t know what radio station you heard it from. Unless you have evidence of him saying it, maybe don’t bring it up 

BETTER CATCH UP A LITTLE MORE.

1 hour ago, crow said:

Already setting up excuses :roflolk:

I promise you, I am as far from a LC fan as you can get. The deal is I’m a fan of teams doing things the right way. I don’t like how GB has gotten this far this season. Plain and simple, THEY WOULD NOT BE HERE IF THEY DIDNT GO OUT AND GET THESE PLAYERS! I don’t want to here about LC getting a player or two. People move. However, 1a teams don’t reload in the positions they need filled. Unless something is up.

• Upvote 2

• CoachT locked this topic