1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

A couple things for you LC guys to watch today. 1 GB best linemen isn't the Bailey kid that's going to VT. I think it's a freshman don't remember his number though but he played great against us. Also, 23 gets all the focus but watch the crisp routes 20 runs. Lastly, watch Carnes in the pocket. His footwork is excellent and you can tell he has been coached up in camps and things

GB champs by 14

• Like 1

• CoachT locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• look at the leadership
    • Biggest position to fill is QB. Kamden was special. A 1A team that can run and pass is very dangerous.
    • That would have been Coach Benjamin who was his legal Guardian and the DB coach.  I was the LB's Coach that was barely older than the players (I was going to UT for school and had started at Greeneville since my Sophomore year when Z coached there and he asked me to help coach)
    • Going on over a month now and still nothing, rumor mill or not I think a decision needs to be made. Maybe they don’t have anyone wanting it and maybe rumor mill don’t need it they are taking this long to come to an agreement.
    • Gibson County proved last year you can win it all with 6 players and if I’m not mistaken they only played 5 in the championship game. I would expect them to be good by end of season but I think losing Hart is a huge loss.  Summer camp gives teams a preview of what to expect and it’s exciting to see where teams are at. The Fillies return 3 starters and the 6th man that is 6’2” and I think she is going to surprise folks this season.