1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

5 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

The best thing to do is ignore him. It makes it worse when you talk to IT lol. 

Old Pirate jest advancing the attention you GB fellers orchestrated. Ifin yous Don’t like it, Don’t Orchestrate It!  Dad Burnit Old Pirate Ain’t Never seen a bunch to work so hard fer attention & relevancy then whine, moan & groan daily. 

5 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Troll Boy, HEEP of coacht posters knowds GB orchestrated. Willis even stated in video, After graduation of all the seniors last year, “We Had To Lay Low”........ The orchestration was in full tilt, jest incomplete fer a spell.  Ifin you judge a program by anyone fer calling out recruiting says all one needs to know bout you! No one should ever support the breaking of rules. But as Old Pirate has repeated regularly, The TSSAA is ultimately to blame.

You have been like a broke record for three months now, along with a couple of your other buddies, saying the same thing with every post.  Your problem is not with anyone on this board, your problem is with the TSSAA!!  If you have a problem with the rules then contact TSSAA and discuss it with them.  If you have a problem with officiating, call TSSAA and discuss it with them....Maybe they will get you trained a make a referee out of you, I am sure they need the help.  Any self-respecting man that whines and cries and makes as many excuses as you do, needs their man card revoked....if in fact you are a man to begin with.  SP GOT BEAT!!!  DEAL WITH IT!!

• Like 1

I wish all the orchestration talk would resume after today. I would enjoy reading up on game as I can at work without sifting through trash. Y’all can continue the feuding after game is over. For now let the players that have worked their tail off have their time on the stage. Keep updates posted and give both sides a big thumbs up for me. Wished I was there. Have friends on both sides and nothing personal but would like to see the ball back west this year. Good luck and hope for a injury free but hard hitting game

5 minutes ago, jake said:

You have been like a broke record for three months now, along with a couple of your other buddies, saying the same thing with every post.  Your problem is not with anyone on this board, your problem is with the TSSAA!!  If you have a problem with the rules then contact TSSAA and discuss it with them.  If you have a problem with officiating, call TSSAA and discuss it with them....Maybe they will get you trained a make a referee out of you, I am sure they need the help.  Any self-respecting man that whines and cries and makes as many excuses as you do, needs their man card revoked....if in fact you are a man to begin with.  SP GOT BEAT!!!  DEAL WITH IT!!

Youngon, Old Pirate agrees with the TSSAA comment, but ain’t been a nary excuse by OP. Ifin yous paid good attention you’d knowd that. BTW, Bama Boy, Here is a new comment jest fer yous! Go War Eagles!!!!!! LOPAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 minute ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Youngon, Old Pirate agrees with the TSSAA comment, but ain’t been a nary excuse by OP. Ifin yous paid good attention you’d knowd that. BTW, Bama Boy, Go War Eagles!!!!!! LOPAO 

Congrats to your War Eagles.....I don't like losing to anyone, but I especially do not like losing to them, but they were the better team last Saturday!!

1 minute ago, jake said:

Congrats to your War Eagles.....I don't like losing to anyone, but I especially do not like losing to them, but they were the better team last Saturday!!

Old Pirate ain’t said War Eagles were best team either. Jest fortunately won the game. BTW, Bama had reasons fer losing, reasons aren’t excuses. 

14 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate jest advancing the attention you GB fellers orchestrated. Ifin yous Don’t like it, Don’t Orchestrate It!  Dad Burnit Old Pirate Ain’t Never seen a bunch to work so hard fer attention & relevancy then whine, moan & groan daily. 

:lol:

• CoachT locked this topic