1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

1 hour ago, powerp said:

A couple things for you LC guys to watch today. 1 GB best linemen isn't the Bailey kid that's going to VT. I think it's a freshman don't remember his number though but he played great against us. Also, 23 gets all the focus but watch the crisp routes 20 runs. Lastly, watch Carnes in the pocket. His footwork is excellent and you can tell he has been coached up in camps and things

GB champs by 14

PP, Everyone knowds that Jefferies Youngon should have been throwed out last week fer throwing haymakers. Only thing he should have been preparing fer is keeping his butt warm & dry today! Jest another example of how terribly managed the TSSAA is. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

2 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Use to have the upmost respect for South Pitts football program. I think I can speak for most of the GB posters on here that you are one of the main reasons that respect is long gone.  

Troll Boy, HEEP of coacht posters knowds GB orchestrated. Willis even stated in video, After graduation of all the seniors last year, “We Had To Lay Low”........ The orchestration was in full tilt, jest incomplete fer a spell.  Ifin you judge a program by anyone fer calling out recruiting says all one needs to know bout you! No one should ever support the breaking of rules. But as Old Pirate has repeated regularly, The TSSAA is ultimately to blame.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Troll Boy, HEEP of coacht posters knowds GB orchestrated. Willis even stated in video, After graduation of all the seniors last year, “We Had To Lay Low”........ The orchestration was in full tilt, jest incomplete fer a spell.  Ifin you judge a program by anyone fer calling out recruiting says all one needs to know bout you! No one should ever support the breaking of rules. But as Old Pirate has repeated regularly, The TSSAA is ultimately to blame.

15 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Use to have the upmost respect for South Pitts football program. I think I can speak for most of the GB posters on here that you are one of the main reasons that respect is long gone.  

The best thing to do is ignore him. It makes it worse when you talk to IT lol. 

• CoachT locked this topic