2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

7 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

Fans of both teams want their respective team to win, but enjoying the privilege of being here is something that every 2A team across the state would savor since it could just as easily been Fairley and Trousdale playing for the gold ball. Moments like these don't come along often, so fans of both teams competing on the gridiron should consider themselves blessed.

The East won 2 of the 3 games yesterday. I would love to see Meigs bring the gold home today!

Every Gold ball campaign must have Talent , resiliency and luck !! Great post and is very true !!!

1 hour ago, TigerGoat said:

Gameday Tigers!!! Play hard, smart, aggressive, and have some fun!! Hoping for an injury free game for both sides... no one likes injuries. 
In the words of Ed Orgeron: “We comin’. And we ain’t backin’ down.”

Good luck to meigs today !! Bring home that gold ball !!

It was a rough morning after a late night partying with them Knox Central folks. Now it's time to do it again. A lot of Greenback, Alcoa and Central fans hanging around to help cheer on our tigers. 

I had breakfast with several Peabody fans. Good people and ready to cheer on their team also. It did get annoying after about the third or fourth roll tide when they came through door but I like the spirit. 

Should be fun

5 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

It was a rough morning after a late night partying with them Knox Central folks. Now it's time to do it again. A lot of Greenback, Alcoa and Central fans hanging around to help cheer on our tigers. 

I had breakfast with several Peabody fans. Good people and ready to cheer on their team also. It did get annoying after about the third or fourth roll tide when they came through door but I like the spirit. 

Should be fun

Lol.  We can’t help we had a Peabody Alumni that helped coach at Alabama at some point way back when.  That’s how we became the Tide.  Most of us are Vols fans.  Expect many Roll Tides from our bunch today. :thumb:

2 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

Should be fun

If it means anything, a Roll Tide team lost all 3 times they played a Tiger team in 2019.  :rolleyes:

I've fellowshipped with many fans of an opposing team - whether it be high school or college - and for the majority of times it was an enjoyable experience.  

16 minutes ago, BlackGoldTsunami said:

watch   the   game   here   live  stream

https://livestream.com/accounts/726212/events/4481510

Great, thank you.

1 minute ago, blitzinbuc said:

If it means anything, a Roll Tide team lost all 3 times they played a Tiger team in 2019.  :rolleyes:

I've fellowshipped with many fans of an opposing team - whether it be high school or college - and for the majority of times it was an enjoyable experience.  

Good stuff.