2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

2 hours ago, Wavo2004 said:

Riverside field was wet and sloppy.  It always is when it rains.  It don't drain  very well

Wasnt so much as muddy as the grass was strangely slick like ice, weirdest field ever. Well the Tide has always performed very well on the turf at Tucker obviously since we are 2/0 soon to be 3/0 , naysayers can hate and losers can talk but hey its hard to be the Top Dogs and 50 percent of the time dem Tide done the dang thang and played for gold in tha last 6 years . Lots of cool story lines to this game amd they are all positive for all the young warriors getting g to participate ! Gonna get to meet a few cool new folk as well Pride gon be there loud n proud big as life twice as ugly as gangsta as can be !!! HaHa !!! 

ROLL TIDE

SUPA SOAK THEM FROSTED FLAKE PHONIES

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

Do the posters here work?  I could barely keep up while working today, and now it's silence.   Lol..   Where did everyone go this evening? 

If you read it forrest and his clan, haha, are partying now !! Important guys that think kid sex jokes are how you "win on the T" some of it is funny but with all the talk I cant figure them out they talk about Tide Posters posting on a Tide n Meigs thread lol !! Yall go find ya threads this week ! Where dey at ? I just see it being like a intersting party for their circle of jerks jerkin around tha cirlce mwahaha

Edited by Goldentidefanatic

2 minutes ago, Goldentidefanatic said:

If you read it forrest and his clan, haha, are partying now !! Important guys that think kid sex jokes are how you "win on the T" some of it is funny but with all the talk I cant figure them out they talk about Tide Posters posting on a Tide n Meigs thread lol !! Yall go find ya threads this week ! Where dey at ? I just see it being like a intersting party for their circle of jerks jerkin around tha cirlce mwahaha

@Goldentidefanaticgiphy.gif.9b1db67c0cf2087f480d5cba7abdf836.giftheir circle ? Maybe? Probably? 

General posts in his black leatard in swoops swarm in his zebra print outfit to congratulate him on a burn that matters to no one , nothing and is in fact pitiful ! Haha General you got pride you said "balls" they post pics of boys. Huhu general stroke my hair and tell me forrest and fairview matter... Here it come in 

Pics of boys lord .....

Your insane ugggg

Edited by PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, Tnfootball1234 said:

I wished y’all were good enough to overcome bad calls and beat riverside. Would have made my week for Peabody to put a whopping on little old Forrest. 

Good teams do !! Tide never quit ! forrest did ! Wish the general would be more like his team lime he said quote "quitters more worried bout vaping and their girfriends" Meigs never quit they exorcised a TC demon and now the only teams that was good enough to make it get to dance !!!!!

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TigerGoat said:

All of the non football talk has distracted us from the game. I am so ready for Saturday!! Much respect for the defending champs. I can’t wait to be in Cookeville on Friday. 

If youve never been get ready its a freaking blast friend !!!! With us being little 2 A teams we always seem to brimg amazing crowds on both side when we've played there !!! Dude eat before or after prices will kill a brotha

29 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

If youve never been get ready its a freaking blast friend !!!! With us being little 2 A teams we always seem to brimg amazing crowds on both side when we've played there !!! Dude eat before or after prices will kill a brotha

I am for sure gonna hit up Ralph’s Donuts or Big O’s (probably both) before the game for breakfast and after the game to take some home!