2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

1 minute ago, Salem said:

Last year's championship was low scoring but the weather was a big  factor and Trousdale's QB got hurt affecting their offensive output and Peabody's center was out, too.  So if Swafford and the Peabody center can stay healthy this week I expect more points.  

Does Peabody have a good center?

6 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

You may score 135 . We ain't fairly and are not intimidated by your speed. We have played against speed and we saw what happened when ya'll met Fairly. I'll take assignment discipline over a couple fast kids anyday.

Peabody doesn’t have assignment discipline ? 

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah,  me too. Why I said if someone has 28, it's probably over

Defense wins championships and I don’t see either defensive unit giving much to each other. What both teams need to watch for is big explosive plays. Peabody tends to link these together and that’s what gets us wins. Even in the Fairley game. 

Edited by PHSRollTide

3 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

Defense wins championships and I don’t see either defensive units giving much to each other. What both teams need to watch for is big explosive plays. Peabody tends to link these together and that’s what gets us wins. Even in the Fairley game. 

Ours are random honestly. One missed block and we've got 30 yard gains alot of times.