2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

36 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Just amazing !!! And if you get the angle on them they will just run right through you like a freight train !!! They are so impressive that their fans can't contain themselves !!!

I heard that the reason they took so long to wake up at Riverside was because grown men were throwing their underwear at them from the bleachers !!!

i didnt want to bring that up but yes, i can second that 

6 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

That GB QB was something else. 

Yes. Reminded me of our waverly team but we had a running back to go with that passing game. Greenback and Lake County is going to be a dandy!

6 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

Vandyfan

That must have been how we pulled out the victory against GB. You were over on the wrong orange and black side. It was a fun game to watch. 

I dont think anyone will throw as much as GB does

It felt like they threw every play. I believe if they would have ran it a little more they would have got us. 

I think throwing it around 10 times a game at the high school level is fine. Looking at Peabody they got a pretty good mix of run/pass and the QB spreads it around pretty well also. I agree with you and think Peabody has a more talented and balanced offense. 

I am hoping our guys and girl come ready to play. It will take a great game from our Defense. I think they are going to come out ready to go and get enough pressure on the QB to force some mistakes.  I hope it's enough

I am going to always count on Swafford especially in this situation with it all on the line.

I dont believe it will be a blowout or a 2 or 3 score game however. I think we can keep it close and have a shot to pull it out in the end.

I think the game will stay close until Peabody catches on to the Swafford show. 

4 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I think the game inside the game will be interesting, Super Swafford vs a linebacking core for PHS that is 2nd to none Franks, Dickson and Whittemore this will be fun ! There also will be a very interesting factor that might not rear its head till the 3rd quarter ! Recieving cores, this game is so competitive on so many levels I believe who ever has the better over all team game at this position very well could be the deciding factor. I have to ask @vandyfan1 has Swafford seen a backer core like the Tides and where dobyou see separation in the receiving core ? Tell it the way you see and dont worry bout feeling as always guy !

No Swafford hasn’t. Everyone can talk about this team this and this team that. But the linebackers hasn’t seen a player like Swafford either. If Meigs wins this game Swafford will have to have a perfect game with his teammates involved. It worries me that he can run the ball and he can throw it just as good. But overall team play and effort I’m picking Peabody. Good luck to both teams. 

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Yes. Reminded me of our waverly team but we had a running back to go with that passing game. Greenback and Lake County is going to be a dandy!

I think the game will stay close until Peabody catches on to the Swafford show. 

No Swafford hasn’t. Everyone can talk about this team this and this team that. But the linebackers hasn’t seen a player like Swafford either. If Meigs wins this game Swafford will have to have a perfect game with his teammates involved. It worries me that he can run the ball and he can throw it just as good. But overall team play and effort I’m picking Peabody. Good luck to both teams. 

cos u saw them all in person from 1/4 mile away as u were in line for your 18th hot dog ...right