2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

Peabody is the defending champions.  Obviously physically superb. Just better at football badminton and everything in between. No reason they shouldn't repeat.  I mean look at all that heart and team loyalty. The one thing they do for sure have that Meigs does not is everything to loose. Go Tigers! 

5 minutes ago, Raider1234 said:

so what are the predictions to the final score? If you go by these posts the poor Meigs team may be lucky to get a first down lol, I have not seen Peabody play but after reading these posts I need to make sure I see some film.

Peabody is small and slow we just hope we can compete with the mighty meigs county tigers 

33 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

Peabody is the defending champions.  Obviously physically superb. Just better at football badminton and everything in between. No reason they shouldn't repeat.  I mean look at all that heart and team loyalty. The one thing they do for sure have that Meigs does not is everything to loose. Go Tigers! 

Meigs can be thankful this isn't a track meet or a body building contest. I can't say how a badminton game would go but I bet someone from Peabody can post some shirtless pics of the boys playing badminton and tell us how great they are at that too!

1 minute ago, Salem said:

Meigs can be thankful this isn't a track meet or a body building contest. I can't say how a badminton game would go but I bet someone from Peabody can post some shirtless pics of the boys playing badminton and tell us how great they are at that too!

True. Folks would never believe have fast and strong an old cornbread cruncher can be.

15 minutes ago, Salem said:

its like the zoolander scene where they are pumping gas and smoking