SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Yes I am a you people.It will take a man like Trump to get the economy back were he had it.Economy is what makes America tick.Wether we like it or not.

I don't think so. Trumps businesses have filed bankruptcy 6 times from 1991 to 2009.  He ain't exactly business 101

Edited by rtl112

14 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

I don't think so. Trumps businesses have filed bankruptcy 6 times from 1991 to 2009.  He ain't exactly business 101

We all want the economy to be great,thats not where we are, Under Bush the Economy was fine for a while,by the time he left we were in a MESS, Were in that same mess now. When you have to send out checks so people can survive, Thats not very good. Were in a huge mess and thats the bottom line

And now Trump says he did a cyber attack against Russia for interfering in our elections that He has claimed forever was a hoax. Guess ole Vlad is really gonna be mad now. NOT. You can't make this stuff up. Has the man ever told the truth in his life. When he dies they will say ,there lies the truth because it never came out while he was alive.

5 hours ago, pujo said:

And now the trade deal with China is off because they give us this virus thats gonna disappear and really wasn't nothing anyway,Just a Dem hoax. 

You could be right about it being a Dem hoax, however it doesn't negate the fact the American people are the ones suffering from a designed attempt to make Trump look bad from it. Thats if it is in fact true what you say. Why would we want to elect those clowns to office again? Tell me again how trying to make a sitting president look bad through lies, deceit, false allegations, and suffering of the American people and economy through coronavirus would make me want to vote for such a terroristic Democratic party. I mean honestly we have bombed the Syrian military for lesser lives lost.  It wasn't even our people they gassed and we didn't just sit still. Again why would we want to put this poison upon our kids, our families, and the American people in office to which they could do more harm? I'll pick Trump anytime over what mess they will bring. 

8 hours ago, rtl112 said:

6 times and hes worth over a billion still. Does that mean other businesses were so lucrative it didn't really effect his billionaire staus? Just curious how to look at it. Also we can look at 1991-2009 Donald Trump and care about how  his businesses faired pre presidency,  Or we can look how in four years the economy went from 18000 under Obama-Biden to 29000 pre coronavirus Trump-Pence. I absolutely love how he can get negative remarks on something that happened from 1991-2009 in personal business adventures yet the remarks of the yesterdays Deterioration of Bidens mind is absent . Mind you it's most likely worse today. Also not to mention the fact he has to be told not to hug and grope kids and females anymore that it has a negative look and it will hurt him in the poll come election time. The Dems fall silent on those issues for some odd, strange, unexplainable reason. Surely not biased.

9 hours ago, rtl112 said:

Well, I hate to break it to you but many billionaires have filled bankruptcy at some point.  Even Bill Gates has.  Basement Joe Biden was in with Xi when he was VP.  He and Bam Bam laughed when Trump discussed bringing jobs back to the U.S. in 2015 and 2016.  There's Bam Bam's famous quote about a magic wand.  I guess Shotgun Joe plans on finding that wand in the W.H.  according a speech this week when he wondered out of his basement for 15 minutes.

Gates Bankruptcy:

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/bill-gates-energy-co-files-for-bankruptcy-2014-02-14

Edited by rlh

10 minutes ago, rlh said:

Well, I hate to break it to you but many billionaires have filled bankruptcy at some point.  Even Bill Gates has.  Basement Joe Biden was in with Xi when he was VP.  He and Bam Bam laughed when Trump discussed bringing jobs back to the U.S. in 2015 and 2016.  There's Bam Bam's famous quote about a magic wand.  I guess Shotgun Joe plans on finding that wand in the W.H.  according a speech this week when he wondered out of his basement for 15 minutes.

Gates Bankruptcy:

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/bill-gates-energy-co-files-for-bankruptcy-2014-02-14

Sounds like Gates is a failure too according to some random Democrats opinion. It's also more recent than Trumps bankruptcies. Must be an even worse businessman. Hes only worth 110.7 billion now. He must feel like a total failure.

10 hours ago, pujo said:

And now Trump says he did a cyber attack against Russia for interfering in our elections that He has claimed forever was a hoax. Guess ole Vlad is really gonna be mad now. NOT. You can't make this stuff up. Has the man ever told the truth in his life. When he dies they will say ,there lies the truth because it never came out while he was alive.

And

5 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

You could be right about it being a Dem hoax, however it doesn't negate the fact the American people are the ones suffering from a designed attempt to make Trump look bad from it. Thats if it is in fact true what you say. Why would we want to elect those clowns to office again? Tell me again how trying to make a sitting president look bad through lies, deceit, false allegations, and suffering of the American people and economy through coronavirus would make me want to vote for such a terroristic Democratic party. I mean honestly we have bombed the Syrian military for lesser lives lost.  It wasn't even our people they gassed and we didn't just sit still. Again why would we want to put this poison upon our kids, our families, and the American people in office to which they could do more harm? I'll pick Trump anytime over what mess they will bring. 

You know as well as I do all the different Things Trump has said about this Virus, I challenge you to show me where he told the truth just one time. I'm sure you won't take the challenge  because you have 0 chance. Come on