SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I just got back from foodland and that man got some new toilet paper and I got to by me some. I garuntee you I was afraid of running out and my bowels acting up.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Let me ask you a question Roy... ain't you afraid that somebody will come and steal your charmin if you tell them you got some??? Bet that Pegleg man and that Power P man would like to get their hands on your stash of old Murphy books since they don't send out them Sears and Roebuck catalogues any more... and I really ain't joking neither.

6 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Let me ask you a question Roy... ain't you afraid that somebody will come and steal your charmin if you tell them you got some??? Bet that Pegleg man and that Power P man would like to get their hands on your stash of old Murphy books since they don't send out them Sears and Roebuck catalogues any more... and I really ain't joking neither.

I garuntee Pegleg and powerp better stay away from my TP and my Murphy Fair book collection.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

9 hours ago, Southtowner said:

We have actually been in a bull market for the last 11 years or so.  I believe the market grew by almost 150% under the Obama watch.  

There are 2 major things that history will remember under the Trump administration :   He was impeached and the bull market ended on his watch.  The economy can make or break a presidency. 

You left out "in Spite of Bam Bam."  It is still much higher than it was in Oct 2016.  The market will crank back up when this is over.    The Sun WILL come up tomorrow. 

Edited by rlh

8 hours ago, Southtowner said:

We have actually been in a bull market for the last 11 years or so.  I believe the market grew by almost 150% under the Obama watch.  

There are 2 major things that history will remember under the Trump administration :   He was impeached and the bull market ended on his watch.  The economy can make or break a presidency. 

8 hours ago, rtl112 said:

The president(s) get too much credit and discredit for the economy in my opinion. 

Fact: The stock market success that Obama enjoyed had nothing to do with Obama's Admin...Nothing. Geeez, the regulations he put in place destroyed businesses in this country...He spent billions to open solar panel companies  and a lot of those companies never opened their doors!  There sure weren't billions spent on those buildings...Where is that money? Where are all those pallets of cash Obama sent to Iran? $1.7 billion? Obama will be remembered for throwing this county and "Bible Thumping Christians" under the bus countless times; Just like his lib/communist associates up there...Daily, there are illegal activities being brought to the light concerning all of them (Obama, Biden, Clintons, you name em).

I think Trump will be remembered as the one president (in a LONG time) that fought for America and it's rights to be America...He's the only President I can think of that mentions God AND Jesus Christ as the Son of God...He's paid the price for this stance and other stances he's made....They try to destroy him as they know he's the one president that will burn them and push to put em behind bars for their evil plots to destroy this country and line their own pockets. Is he the most noble man I've known or one that's lived an upstanding life thru and thru? Nope! And neither have I nor most in this world.

Clinton was impeached and that's rarely mentioned and he was reelected....They better pray Trump doesn't get reelected and for the last 3+ years they've done all they could to assure he doesn't