SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

1 hour ago, rtl112 said:

I agree.

I agree, he wasn't worried about all this till the demographics of the country began to worry. I'm sure he will tax the working class to get this relief money back. I wonder how much money Trumps made off  of these Corporate tax cuts. We will never know since he's hiding his tax info.

When compared to the money the Clinton's, Biden's, Bam-bam, Pelosi and company, made selling this country down the road, Trump's savings from corp tax cuts was a lil under .0000000000001 :lol:

4 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

I'll still take Trump and the majority of Americans will too.... The only people that makes this election close live in places like California, NY, Detroit and Washington. Man wouldn't you like to have their situation...

The majority of Americans didn't take Trump the last time.  Unless you really believe his fairy tale about voter fraud that gave H.C. the most popular votes.

But I do acknowledge and support the electoral vote process.  For this is NOT the United States of California but The United States of America. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

If there is one place I could hope to not see anything about politics, it would be here. Guess that went out the window.

I apologize J76.

Hopefully all this mess will blow over and football will be upon us soon.   And/or some other sport will resume quickly.    Sorry I didn't get to meet up with you last year.  Cornersville,  right? 

8 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

The majority of Americans didn't take Trump the last time.  Unless you really believe his fairy tale about voter fraud that gave H.C. the most popular votes.

But I do acknowledge and support the electoral vote process.  For this is NOT the United States of California but The United States of America. 

Most of those extra popular votes Hillary Rotten got were from Kommiefornia. 

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

'76, ST started this thread entitled "This That and the Other" to discuss, as he said, anything, not just sports.... Otherwise I would likely agree with you.

We had a good discussion thread a few years back.  Trump vs Clinton.  We survived that.  I'm sure we'll survive this.