SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

In the last presidential election I did not vote for him because I felt he was not a moral man. I have two little boys I had to think about who I would want leading the country they would grow up in. It had to be someone with character and morals. 

I TOTALLY understand that. But It's difficult to go back and find a president that was moral with a brain the size of a peanut. I was just tired of politicians and he's definitely not a politician LOL 

3 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I TOTALLY understand that. But It's difficult to go back and find a president that was moral with a brain the size of a peanut. I was just tired of politicians and he's definitely not a politician LOL 

I agree with you. At the end of the day we all have the opportunity to vote for the person the we think will be in the best interest of our family, community and country. And that’s what makes America great. 

32 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

One of the most important things about getting Trump as President is all the Judges he has got appointed so far.

Edited by Appvol

17 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

I guess our Democratic Party needs to get back to their roots instead of their current liberal state. Sleepy Joe or Big Mouth Don?

Both parties need to get back to roots. Too much social media and finger pointing on both sides. I did vote for Trump and will again. I just wished they’d do away with his twitter account. 

• Like 2