SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

We had a good discussion thread a few years back.  Trump vs Clinton.  We survived that.  I'm sure we'll survive this.  

Could be worse, could be talk of orchrestation and transfers. I agree I dont come to this site to talk politics. However the title to this thread makes it fine to do so. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

In the last presidential election I did not vote for him because I felt he was not a moral man. I have two little boys I had to think about who I would want leading the country they would grow up in. It had to be someone with character and morals. 

I hope you didnt vote then considering what the opposition was lol. :mrgreen:

36 minutes ago, rlh said:

Shotgun Joe, Diane Feinstein (Wicked Witch of the West), and the late Senator Lautenberg can go to Hades.

Just like I said. They're all crooks. For instance the 2 Republican senators they outed today for selling millions in stock after a closed door Senate meeting on the coronavirus in January. I'm sure there will be more found out from both sides but they need to go to jail. 

***Edit: Exposed 2 more since I posted this lol

Edited by PurplePower68

4 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

When compared to the money the Clinton's, Biden's, Bam-bam, Pelosi and company, made selling this country down the road, Trump's savings from corp tax cuts was a lil under .0000000000001 :lol:

Blind comment if I ever seen one.  You raised a republican huh!

1 hour ago, Pirate2003 said:

I guess our Democratic Party needs to get back to their roots instead of their current liberal state. Sleepy Joe or Big Mouth Don?

The D party today is sure not the D party of old....by a long shot.

Neither is either party 

Edited by uknoit2

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Could be worse, could be talk of orchrestation and transfers. I agree I dont come to this site to talk politics. However the title to this thread makes it fine to do so. 

I hope you didnt vote then considering what the opposition was lol. :mrgreen:

I did not vote for Hillary either. There were other people on the ballot besides those two. 

11 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

With all the banter behind us, to be serious, your party is going the way of AOC & Maxine.

Heck, you dang near had a D candidate that promised to take our AR15's and kissed his husband after every small victory :lol:

My party? I never said I was a democrat or Republican.  There is a lot of issues I don't agree on for both parties.  I don't agree with homosexuality, it's an abomination.  I have honestly voted for Presidents who have represented each party. I guess I've tried to vote for the lesser of the two evils in most cases and I'm sure I wasn't always correct.