SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

9 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Sounds like a bunch of real gems.

Listen, Trump did press Ukraine to investigate Biden and other corruption that Dems were involved in and even provided the transcripts of the call, but money was never held nor threatened to be held up...The reason for the impeachment was to keep more info from coming out of ALL the others involved in illegal dealings....But there is audio of Biden threatening to withhold monies from Ukraine if they didn't fire the prosecutor that just happened to be looking into his son's business dealings there. Let's see, which one is abuse of power?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Southtowner said:

No one is more crooked than Trumpty Dumpty.  You spoke the truth.  Every time he opens that mouth and flaps them jaws he's spewing nothing but lies.   

I agree.

4 hours ago, Southtowner said:

He'd throw yalls mama off the train if it helped his image.  :smile:

I agree, he wasn't worried about all this till the demographics of the country began to worry. I'm sure he will tax the working class to get this relief money back. I wonder how much money Trumps made off  of these Corporate tax cuts. We will never know since he's hiding his tax info.

Edited by rtl112
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

Sounds like a bunch of real gems.

Listen, Trump did press Ukraine to investigate Biden and other corruption that Dems were involved in and even provided the transcripts of the call, but money was never held nor threatened to be held up...The reason for the impeachment was to keep more info from coming out of ALL the others involved in illegal dealings....But there is audio of Biden threatening to withhold monies from Ukraine if they didn't fire the prosecutor that just happened to be looking into his son's business dealings there. Let's see, which one is abuse of power?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jobres76 said:

If there is one place I could hope to not see anything about politics, it would be here. Guess that went out the window.

'76, ST started this thread entitled "This That and the Other" to discuss, as he said, anything, not just sports.... Otherwise I would likely agree with you.

1 hour ago, rtl112 said:

I agree.

I agree, he wasn't worried about all this till the demographics of the country began to worry. I'm sure he will tax the working class to get this relief money back. I wonder how much money Trumps made off  of these Corporate tax cuts. We will never know since he's hiding his tax info.

I guess you wish Maxine Waters or AOC was in charge.  :roflol: