SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

There are many hospitals using hydroxychloroquine as first line therapy for patients that are hospitalized with COVID19.  I hope and pray the treatment is effective.  

I realize the agenda is real.  It's real from both sides.  Both sides will politicize anything and everything they can.  It's the way of the world.

Yes sir!! They are using it in Florida also and working well....Not sure why NY and other states didn't want to save more people.

The politicizing from either side (getting monies for their pet projects; voting by mail, so on) is beyond sickening...How I hope the American people remember it for decades 

33 minutes ago, rlh said:

I am not sure about the legality about a lot of this unilateral orders by 2-bit punk politicians.  Before this crisis they were luck to put out a dumpster fire.  They can't even solve recycling issues.  Yet the are now all super genius epidemiologists and world class virologists wearing a Benito Mussolini uniform.

Both sides are 2 bit con artists.  Not only that, but this is just a trial run for what is to take place.  Gets worse than this.  

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Yes sir!! They are using it in Florida also and working well....Not sure why NY and other states didn't want to save more people.

The politicizing from either side (getting monies for their pet projects; voting by mail, so on) is beyond sickening...How I hope the American people remember it for decades 

I pray it is effective UK2.   You and I are not far off on our ideology or our beliefs.  We've discussed things that are to come.  The Good Lord has everything planned out and will bring to light the hidden things of darkness. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

We are less than 30 minutes away from the  Friday Main Event football preseason show.  I suggest we all go over there and tune in.  I think we could all use a dose of football talk & whatever beverage we have on hand.  I have sweet tea no lemon.  That's about as strong as I get.  Cheers.

Sweet tea..... meh. Sissy!!!!

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

What's wrong with voting by mail?  Seriously.  Trump does.  

3 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

What's wrong with voting by mail?  Seriously.  Trump does.  

The biggest issue I have with it is that I think that it can be exploited and used to cheat during elections.

I remember a local politician that would "help" others with their absentee ballots. Somehow he would always get elected. I'm afraid that voting by mail would be much the same. But then how do you social distance at the ballot box? Again we are taking about a tricky situation where both sides can bring up positives for their side and negatives for the other.

7 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

The biggest issue I have with it is that I think that it can be exploited and used to cheat during elections.

I remember a local politician that would "help" others with their absentee ballots. Somehow he would always get elected. I'm afraid that voting by mail would be much the same. But then how do you social distance at the ballot box? Again we are taking about a tricky situation where both sides can bring up positives for their side and negatives for the other.

Voter fraud here in the US in very rare.  And even more rare is voting fraud via mail.

I understand the concerns and there are points from both sides.