Captain Victory's South Pittsburg Pirates 2020

Southtowner

14 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I think PowerP might be yanking someone’s chain. I haven’t heard of any transfers, but I sure don’t know everything either. I’m sure if we had gotten 4 new kids it would already be all over town. I do think the 2020 Pirate team has a chance to be really good again. They have a lot of speed and athleticism back for 2020. Should have a shot at a good run again. 

Some younguns have a lot of growing to do.  If they can achieve similar success in the offseason as last year I like our chances.  But we need our backs to have the mentality of Tipton.  He was special.  

38 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I hear and definitely respect your opinion Pirate Mike as you have always seemed like a very sensible poster to me. Here is the problem. I agree you are a run first team and that a wide receiver isn’t that big of an addition for you because it doesn’t fit your teams scheme. However 4 transfers have been mentioned and 2 of them were offensive lineman. The SP poster that mentioned them also mentioned it was a very needed addition. That’s what I was speaking of. Again I don’t care if SP gets 100 transfers. I have respect for yalls coaching staff and assume they will make sure all the transfers are legit. Just like greenback. I just see a lot of hypocrisy in some of the SP posters who called out greenback with no proof but get their panties in a wad when anyone mentions their transfers. And for the record I am definitely not talking about you. 

BPM, Old Pirate gots a question fer you! Do you know there is No evidence regarding the subject yous keep mentioning? NO, you don’t, so what your opinion is jest subjective yapping. It is No doubt the TSSAA has regularly ignored hard evidence of wrong doing. Whitwell player a great example. Did you know about that violation? Most likely not. Point here is, RD is going to rattle that cage until a better one comes along. Get use to it......! Ole ROY will catch another ride to come feuding time. BTW, coacht fellers sees he is still rattling yous cage bout training schedules. As fer Old Pirate, recon this feuding season has come to an end. See you fellers come Earholing time. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

BPM, Old Pirate gots a question fer you! Do you know there is No evidence regarding the subject yous keep mentioning? NO, you don’t, so what your opinion is jest subjective yapping. It is No doubt the TSSAA has regularly ignored hard evidence of wrong doing. Whitwell player a great example. Did you know about that violation? Most likely not. Point here is, RD is going to rattle that cage until a better one comes along. Get use to it......! Ole ROY will catch another ride to come feuding time. BTW, coacht fellers sees he is still rattling yous cage bout training schedules. As fer Old Pirate, recon this feuding season has come to an end. See you fellers come Earholing time. 

Innocent until proven guilty right??  There was evidence with the whitwell case so we are not comparing apples to apples. There was no hard evidence with greenback. The people that need the evidence are the ones making the accusations. Not me. 

10 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Innocent until proven guilty right??  There was evidence with the whitwell case so we are not comparing apples to apples. There was no hard evidence with greenback. The people that need the evidence are the ones making the accusations. Not me. 

Big Purple bowel movement did you go up to the fake honey hole to verify everything? I garuntee you fellars cant even get practice schedule correct.  Get out of the smoke and mirrors. You think im joking but im not. 

20 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Big Purple bowel movement let me ask you another question.  When did you see evidence of the Whitwell player, this year? That Childress man had it last year then changed the rules this year after he got caught ignoring it.  The GB orchestration may surface next year.   You is still full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

23 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Big Purple bowel movement let me ask you another question.  When did you see evidence of the Whitwell player, this year? That Childress man had it last year then changed the rules this year after he got caught ignoring it.  The GB orchestration may surface next year.   You is still full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

I would gladly answer your question about when I saw the evidence but there are two very good reasons why I can’t.  One, you never answered my question from the other day about names and evidence. And two, your a moron. You think I’m joking but you really are a moron. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I would gladly answer your question about when I saw the evidence but there are two very good reasons why I can’t.  One, you never answered my question from the other day about names and evidence. And two, your a moron. You think I’m joking but you really are a moron. 

Big Purple bowel movement is you the one that self reported that Pettigrew man? Did you knowd of wrong doing? Did you knowd about Whitwell last year abs didnt report it.  You is spewing mess everywhere big purple bowel movement.  You think im joking but im not. 

5 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

First of all I don’t think BleedIngBlue is a Pirate.  Also, if you’ve ever read our threads through the years you’d know that PowerP is full of mess.  Right @Roy Dillard and @OLD PIRATE?

Nope, not a Pirate. But I want those twins to do amazing things over at SP. Good luck on the upcoming year. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Big Purple bowel movement is you the one that self reported that Pettigrew man? Did you knowd of wrong doing? Did you knowd about Whitwell last year abs didnt report it.  You is spewing mess everywhere big purple bowel movement.  You think im joking but im not. 

No Indont know anything about whitwell’s abs.... retard. 

12 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I hear and definitely respect your opinion Pirate Mike as you have always seemed like a very sensible poster to me. Here is the problem. I agree you are a run first team and that a wide receiver isn’t that big of an addition for you because it doesn’t fit your teams scheme. However 4 transfers have been mentioned and 2 of them were offensive lineman. The SP poster that mentioned them also mentioned it was a very needed addition. That’s what I was speaking of. Again I don’t care if SP gets 100 transfers. I have respect for yalls coaching staff and assume they will make sure all the transfers are legit. Just like greenback. I just see a lot of hypocrisy in some of the SP posters who called out greenback with no proof but get their panties in a wad when anyone mentions their transfers. And for the record I am definitely not talking about you. 

RTL wasn't talking about SP.  He isn't an SP poster.  He was clearly referring to GB.  ST or someone pointed that out to you in that thread. 

1 hour ago, rlh said:

RTL wasn't talking about SP.  He isn't an SP poster.  He was clearly referring to GB.  ST or someone pointed that out to you in that thread. 

And I clearly wasn’t talking about RTL.  I was referring to bleedingblue and powerp and their comments above. Sorry you didn’t know what you were talking about. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

38 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

And I clearly wasn’t talking about RTL.  I was referring to bleedingblue and powerp and their comments above. Sorry you didn’t know what you were talking about. 

You have gotten trolled so much you are starting believe your on propaganda.  PowerP flat out trolled you and Bleeding has said he wasn't a Pirate.

Edited by rlh