Captain Victory's South Pittsburg Pirates 2020

Southtowner

24 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

@BIGPURPLEMACHINE,  are you at it again this year?  I could have sworn you'd turn over a new leaf and walk away from this mess.  Maybe you ain't so big afterall?  

What did I do?  I just pointed out posts that said you guys were getting transfers. Never said anything was done wrong. Please show me where I did. But I don’t see you saying anything to the SP posters that have made accusations without proof. They cast a negative shadow on a program, kids and families without any hesitation and did it all year without a word from you. But I just mention you guys are getting transfers which is perfectly legal and you and other SP posters come out of the wood work. Maybe you should worry about your own moral compass since you didn’t say anything to the ones that were really throwing daggers. 

4 hours ago, rlh said:

You have gotten trolled so much you are starting believe your on propaganda.  PowerP flat out trolled you and Bleeding has said he wasn't a Pirate.

59 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

BleedingBlue.

Towner man and rlh. Pay no mind too big purple bowel movement. He is just on here spewing mess.  He got lost in the smoke and mirrors around that fake honey hole.  You think im joking but im not.