Captain Victory's South Pittsburg Pirates 2020

Southtowner

16 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I was told when you were a child other little kids were mean to you. When you would play hide and seek they would never come find you and let you hide all day and that is why your screen name is rlh. Short for Retard Left Hiding......

You wouldn't have known anyone that knew me and if you did, you would have been too scared to even go to the restroom without permission. 

22 minutes ago, rlh said:

You wouldn't have known anyone that knew me and if you did, you would have been too scared to even go to the restroom without permission. 

LRDAO... Rlh dont let big purple bowel movement Crow boy or little Jimmy rattle your cage.  They is just amateurs in that making on cage rattling.  You think im joking but im not. 

20 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Ok.... retard left hiding. 

I think it’s funny this “amateur” told them 6 months ago they were about to lose at least 1 quality player because of “internal issues”. Of course I was making up stuff and didn’t know what I was talking about. Guess I wasn’t the one that didn’t know what I was talking about after all huh. Word is it may not be over yet. Cousin Fred down at the lumber mill says there’s a little more unrest still being sorted. Guess time will tell if more leave this summer. 

Edited by crow
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, crow said:

I think it’s funny this “amateur” told them 6 months ago they were about to lose at least 1 quality player because of “internal issues”. Of course I was making up stuff and didn’t know what I was talking about. Guess I wasn’t the one that didn’t know what I was talking about after all huh. Word is it may not be over yet. Cousin Fred down at the lumber mill says there’s a little more unrest still being sorted. Guess time will tell if more leave this summer. 

:popcorneater:

3 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... You jailhouse fellars better get your popcorn.  I garuntee you that Pruitt man aint gonna stop another half hundred club game.  You think im joking but im not. 

I've been eating popcorn for a couple weeks watching Griders former bodyguard dropping these bombs on social media about a lot of stuff lol. Whole lotta sweatin' going on in the 'burg I'm told

1 hour ago, crow said:

+1

We don't have any internal issues.  One player transferred for personal reasons that had nothing to do with anything other than a family decision. 

Now,   there are some of you folks that prolly sit back and wish there were internal issues and/or just spewing mess out of your mouth.  So the internal issue is your own. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I've been eating popcorn for a couple weeks watching Griders former bodyguard dropping these bombs on social media about a lot of stuff lol. Whole lotta sweatin' going on in the 'burg I'm told

LRDAO... You is just trying to hope something is wrong.  Only sweatin gonna be come season when you jailhouse fellars visit Griders stadium and gets yous arse stomped.  You think im joking but im not.