Greenback 2020

Gbnation

20 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

A friend of mine son is coming from Maryville Middle also.He is another big lineman.That Freshman class along with the Huge Jeffries kid that's got the SEC slobbering over him will be a force for a lot of years.I would say Greenback will have one of if not the best Front 5 in 1A or 2A.The East may not be a cake walk as some think.

Who thinks it will be a cakewalk? It hasn’t been one the last 5 years. This year shouldn’t be any different. 

5 hours ago, Pirate2003 said:

Who thinks it will be a cakewalk? It hasn’t been one the last 5 years. This year shouldn’t be any different. 

it won't be at all. I d say 2 round,  maybe 3 third but not much farther for the kees. Definitely  a rebuilding yr.

Edited by Greenbackpride

16 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Considering how the last 4 years have gone for y'all, Its no surprise. Past four years have you even finished out of the top 3?

Well this yr we have a lot of young talent filling in key roles , i guess its gonna be how well they adapt to the coaches system and playing on Friday nights.   Only time will tell! But this young group has a very bright future

10 minutes ago, Greenbackpride said:

Well this yr we have a lot of young talent filling in key roles , i guess its gonna be how well they adapt to the coaches system and playing on Friday nights.   Only time will tell! But this young group has a very bright future

My team will be decent I think. Hope to give you a good game this year. I've never been to your field.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

My team will be decent I think. Hope to give you a good game this year. I've never been to your field.

Just, my opinion  ain't nothing like playing at our house.  Small town , and everybody comes out and supports.  Just a great football environment. 

29 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

:ph34r:

Will be 12 people there due to covid restrictions . ..

They will have to bring the CV police to GB if they think we wont come watch a home game on Fri nights!

And our field is one of the nicest looking and best kept grass Fields in East Tn.With the new field house and concession stand the whole area looks great.Visitors stands are not very good,we have been trying since 2015 CA to get the replaced but to no avail.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

They will have to bring the CV police to GB if they think we wont come watch a home game on Fri nights!

And our field is one of the nicest looking and best kept grass Fields in East Tn.With the new field house and concession stand the whole area looks great.Visitors stands are not very good,we have been trying since 2015 CA to get the replaced but to no avail.

You'll need a press pass. p.m. me I'll see what I can do.:mrgreen:

Edited by Imthayeti