Greenback 2020

Gbnation

7 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

One of you need to get me some away tickets. I'll donate to the cause. How are they doing that this year anyhow? Sending certain number of tickets to away team and letting them sell them?

Not heard anything... Dont think they've decided yet. If they "socially distant" the awa team bleachers you'll have like 20 fans there... I dont see them and hope they dont limit the fan capacity 

3 minutes ago, glenfromgreenback said:

Not heard anything... Dont think they've decided yet. If they "socially distant" the awa team bleachers you'll have like 20 fans there... I dont see them and hope they dont limit the fan capacity 

Yeah, that's unfortunate. Not sure I'd chance going to an away game without already having a ticket. Would hate to make a trip like that for nothing.

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah, that's unfortunate. Not sure I'd chance going to an away game without already having a ticket. Would hate to make a trip like that for nothing.

Yea thats a good point... Seems like electronic tickets would be easier in my opinion, i think they did that last yr for Cookeville

Edited by glenfromgreenback

18 hours ago, glenfromgreenback said:

TSSAA has already stated that fan attendance should be limited to either 1/3 or 1/4 of the stadium capacity. 

Edited by ElGoat

1 hour ago, ElGoat said:

TSSAA has already stated that fan attendance will be limited to either 1/3 or 1/4 of the stadium capacity. 

It's a suggestion or recommendation.  If schools smaller than Greenback tried to do that, they'd probably be lucky to have enough of a gate to pay for the officials...that runs close to $900 a game. 

On 8/6/2020 at 12:52 PM, cherokee23 said:

Hearing some things from a little birdie. If true, CoachT gonna filled with some mad fellars. 

Dadgummit Cherokee since you posted this, there's not a roll of toilet paper to be bought in the county. Ain't no immodium or pepto bismol either :roflolk:

OP says he's leaving the dang state headed south

Edited by PurplePower68