Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Gbnation

Greenback 2020

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If I am mistaken my apologies. I thought he was a SP poster and was referring to SP. 

Big Purple bowel movement you should make sure this Diffee man knowd that Childress mans practice schedule and he isnt using that Pettigrew mans schedule.  You think im joking but im not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

So much harder for a smaller school like Greenback to reload than a bigger school unless the one up the road stocks the pond again. The QB and the 2 WR's are really going to be to hard for any school to replace no matter who the school is. The school up the road seems to have so much internal problems they turn a blind eye to which causes the families of these kids to try and escape and at least salvage some good experience for their kids. They spend more time there worrying about Shadroach instead of the real problem, Shad and look like a pack of fools by doing so.

Related image

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Big Purple bowel movement you should make sure this Diffee man knowd that Childress mans practice schedule and he isnt using that Pettigrew mans schedule.  You think im joking but im not. 

Hey Roy. I see Christmas has come and gone and you are still a moron. SMH.....

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Hey Roy. I see Christmas has come and gone and you are still a moron. SMH.....

Big Purple bowel movement your the moron.  That rtd fellar is a coalfield man.  You is still lost in the smoke and mirrors. You is full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Big Purple bowel movement your the moron.  That rtd fellar is a coalfield man.  You is still lost in the smoke and mirrors. You is full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

Ok.... taco boy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Ok.... taco boy. 

Big Purple bowel movement what kind of mess is this? I can't eat tacos cause it upsets my bowels. Get out of the smoke and mirrors of them GB fellars.   You think im joking but im not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Greenback lost a bunch of starters off this years team and does not receive a bunch of senior transfers. Then they will be a decent team but not state title contenders. Of course I'm pretty sure the transfers will come for the education. I do know Greenback needs to stay away from Region 7A teams. 0 and 2 and neither game was that competitive.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

If Greenback lost a bunch of starters off this years team and does not receive a bunch of senior transfers. Then they will be a decent team but not state title contenders. Of course I'm pretty sure the transfers will come for the education. I do know Greenback needs to stay away from Region 7A teams. 0 and 2 and neither game was that competitive.

LRDAO... They still blaming it on injuries and that Ryan man using that Willis boy as a decoy.  You think im joking but im not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:54 PM, GHSblackhelmet said:

Merry Christmas boys!! William Blount is like Santa Claus, be good and he keeps giving!!:roflol:

Enturestin…..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:59 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

So much harder for a smaller school like Greenback to reload than a bigger school unless the one up the road stocks the pond again. The QB and the 2 WR's are really going to be to hard for any school to replace no matter who the school is. The school up the road seems to have so much internal problems they turn a blind eye to which causes the families of these kids to try and escape and at least salvage some good experience for their kids. They spend more time there worrying about Shadroach instead of the real problem, Shad and look like a pack of fools by doing so.

A couple of the ones that escaped and made it to freedom keep a beacon of hope alive  for those still guarded behind the barb wire.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 32hammer said:

A couple of the ones that escaped and made it to freedom keep a beacon of hope alive  for those still guarded behind the barb wire.

If Loudon County allowed Blount County Kids into their school that has a Greenback address which a lot of places in Blount County do it would bring William Blount Football down so bad they would be worse than Heritage and that's bad. It's very hard to believe how two schools could be that bad in football but it starts at the top and always has. It starts with the man that loves to get his picture in the paper all the time. That's where the Buck Stops.

Edited by BarneySox2007
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

If Loudon County allowed Blount County Kids into their school that has a Greenback address which a lot of places in Blount County do it would bring William Blount Football down so bad they would be worse than Heritage and that's bad. It's very hard to believe how two schools could be that bad in football but it starts at the top and always has. It starts with the man that loves to get his picture in the paper all the time. That's where the Buck Stops.

London Co is open zone. At least according to their board policies they are. So apparently they do let them in. They just have to follow tssaa rules regarding transfers like everyone else and so far no one has provided evidence that they don’t. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...