Who wins 13 and 14 AA?

RealisticFan45

2 minutes ago, sportslover88 said:

It has been that way for years! Westview is good year in and year out so I honestly think coaches get tired of it/jealous of it and stop voting for them. Haskins should/could probably will coach of the year every single year. I agree with you on that Harrison should have been outright MVP and not co and that Leyhue should have been on all district as well. You know like all individual awards...it’s a lot of politics involved 

Who was Harrison co MVP with? 

3 minutes ago, sportslover88 said:

It has been that way for years! Westview is good year in and year out so I honestly think coaches get tired of it/jealous of it and stop voting for them. Haskins should/could probably will coach of the year every single year. I agree with you on that Harrison should have been outright MVP and not co and that Leyhue should have been on all district as well. You know like all individual awards...it’s a lot of politics involved 

It happens to South Side every year! I think they need to change the voting process! If a team keeps beating me, why would I vote for them? The voting process Is a joke! 

• Like 1

No disrespect to any of the girls because they are good players and great kids but from what I saw the best player in the district is #3 for Dyersburg. The MVP doesnt always have to be the person that averages a lot of points, its the best overall basketball player in the district and I wish coaches and whoever else on these committees and start getting some of this stuff right. Too much hatred, jealousy slight in high school sports. People forget its about the kids

3 minutes ago, RealisticFan45 said:

No disrespect to any of the girls because they are good players and great kids but from what I saw the best player in the district is #3 for Dyersburg. The MVP doesnt always have to be the person that averages a lot of points, its the best overall basketball player in the district and I wish coaches and whoever else on these committees and start getting some of this stuff right. Too much hatred, jealousy slight in high school sports. People forget its about the kids

Last year in 14AA Q. Miller from South Side was by far the best player in 14AA and arguably one of the top in the state. Over 2000 points in career & school record in points & steals. So high school POY & COY process is filled with so much hatred! A 4th place team got POY & the same 4th place team got COY! As they hosted the district smh! It’s really embarrassing that the kids are getting punished like this! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

I can't remember the numbers off the top of my head, but just IMO I thought Howard was the most important player on Dyersburg. Newsom is a tough player too.