Who wins 13 and 14 AA?

RealisticFan45

43 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

So Westview holds SS to 41 (tied for season low) and the score is closer than you thought it'd be? For real?? I thought this would be a 7-10 point game on a neutral court and at one time WV was 25 up. 

I think that was a prediction for the championship rather than an opinion on the semi.

2 hours ago, sportslover88 said:

Crockett Co with the 42-31 upset win over Dyersburg.

Crockett Co vs Westview in the championship. I take Westview by 18

The Crockett/Dyersburg game surprised me... the Trojans scored 15 mid 1'st quarter, and only 16 for the rest of the game. Couldn't hit water if they shot it from a boat!

10 hours ago, sportslover88 said:

Crockett Co with the 42-31 upset win over Dyersburg.

Crockett Co vs Westview in the championship. I take Westview by 18

What a run here from Crockett since losing to SGC in consolation game. Kayla gets the most out of her kids and that has shown these last few games. 

That being said, I don't think they have enough to beat Westview. Westview just has too much for them to handle. Chargers win by 15, but lead gets up to 25 at some point. 

I hope that Crockett gets a substate draw they can beat, cause I'd love to see them get to the Boro. 

7 minutes ago, SportsWestTN said:

What a run here from Crockett since losing to SGC in consolation game. Kayla gets the most out of her kids and that has shown these last few games. 

That being said, I don't think they have enough to beat Westview. Westview just has too much for them to handle. Chargers win by 15, but lead gets up to 25 at some point. 

I hope that Crockett gets a substate draw they can beat, cause I'd love to see them get to the Boro. 

They will draw Covington! If Covington’s point guard is back Crockett County will have to travel there. Covington has too much size for a small Crockett team with little to no interior defense! Unlike dyersburg Covington feeds there post faithfully! Covington beats Crockett 56-42

12 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

They will draw Covington! If Covington’s point guard is back Crockett County will have to travel there. Covington has too much size for a small Crockett team with little to no interior defense! Unlike dyersburg Covington feeds there post faithfully! Covington beats Crockett 56-42

What happens to Covington PG? I agree they are for real especially with her!!

2 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I saw that Covington nearly got put out last night, had to go to OT to come away with the win, which is why I wasn't sure if they'll win that region or not. Big question I'd have on them is who have they played recently that would have them prepared to take on a Crockett Co. team that is on a hot streak. They dominated in a really weak district and have only been challenged by decent teams twice since Christmas.

I'd give Crockett a decent shot in that matchup just because they are battle tested. Not sure they'd come away with the road win, but I wouldn't count them out. 

Edited by SportsWestTN

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

What happens to Covington PG? I agree they are for real especially with her!!

She was in a walking boot last time I seen her. I went to watch Covington & Fayette-Ware about 3 weeks ago, she was in it and it definitely showed. She definitely makes Covington go & I love her game! 

Just now, SportsWestTN said:

I saw that Covington nearly got put out last night, had to go to OT to come away with the win. Big question I'd have on them is who have they played recently that would have them prepared to take on a Crockett Co. team that is on a hot streak. They dominated in a really weak district and have only been challenged by decent teams twice since Christmas.

I'd give Crockett a decent shot in that matchup just because they are battle tested. Not sure they'd come away with the road win, but I wouldn't count them out. 

Did their point guard play last night? 

1 minute ago, SportsWestTN said:

I saw that Covington nearly got put out last night, had to go to OT to come away with the win, which is why I wasn't sure if they'll win that region or not. Big question I'd have on them is who have they played recently that would have them prepared to take on a Crockett Co. team that is on a hot streak. They dominated in a really weak district and have only been challenged by decent teams twice since Christmas.

Also it’s tournament time! It’s no such thing as almost get put out! Either you win or you lose!