Dream Matchups for 2020 Season

DragonFan12

On 12/14/2019 at 10:00 AM, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa is now National ranked as the 10th Best Small High School program by unapproved website. Small school is classified as 1000 students or less.

BTW, Alcoa scrimmaged Knoxville West at the beginning of this season. I knew West was going to be very good. But, in two qtrs with starter, Alcoa 28-14. Second two qtrs Alcoa's JV & Freshmen beat west 28-0.

IMO,...at playoff time Alcoa could have beat any 5A team in the state just as bad as they did Pearl Cohn. The F5 defense was playing lights out.

That defense returns next season.!Buckle up and seek shelter the F6 Tornadoes will be ready for any team in the State!:thumb:

We comin’ for ya BC...... be afraid...... :)

6 hours ago, 32hammer said:

congrats. but everyone in the state knows 5A is weak. 

Dang, I thought I was the only one who could come up with some random brain dead comments. Congrats to you Steve McQueen fan, you just joined the brain fart club. 

I actually think 5A is one of the most competitive Classes in Tennessee and certainly not weak.

Oh, don't be offended by my first comments to you. I was just fooling around. For all I know, you could be the smartest guy on CoachT.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Ummm, and I the only one who thinks two Alcoa fans are making their team look like spoiled rich kids who like to bully the other kids because their Dad gives them money and the other kids have to work a job to get their money?

Enjoy be winners Alcoa but for goodness sake, ACT like you have been there before.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays shiny FoilWrapVille.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Ummm, and I the only one who thinks two Alcoa fans are making their team look like spoiled rich kids who like to bully the other kids because their Dad gives them money and the other kids have to work a job to get their money?

Enjoy be winners Alcoa but for goodness sake, ACT like you have been there before.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays shiny FoilWrapVille.

right? it’s been entertaining to watch though. football outside of alcoa and maryville shouldn’t exist, and since alcoa is a itty bitty school and they kill everyone we should cancel all other 4 classifications.

15 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

right? it’s been entertaining to watch though. football outside of alcoa and maryville shouldn’t exist, and since alcoa is a itty bitty school and they kill everyone we should cancel all other 4 classifications.

Humor is not your strong suit. Stick to hiding behind high school kids to make yourself seem important. I'm just kidding ya buddy. However, you keep coming at non-Blount County teams maybe Coach T will create a Board just for AHS and MHS. There  y'all can play with yourselves.

Sorry, Maryville fans, I am just having fun tonight with Tornatter fans. 

BTW,

An F5 up to a F whatever, is no match for an Atomic Boom Boom.

Edited by WillieTheWildcats

2 hours ago, madhatter2269 said:

How did Maryville get involved in this ??!! LOL ...  I'm proud of ALL the East Tennessee teams that won ... wish Greenback could have pulled it off too !!

37 minutes ago, pepvol said:

How did Maryville get involved in this ??!! LOL ...  I'm proud of ALL the East Tennessee teams that won ... wish Greenback could have pulled it off too !!

Oak Ridge got mentioned a few time for no reason as well. For me, this is all in fun. I really do respect the football in Blount County. Basically, I got bored and when I get bored my hands become the instruments of the Devil. Not the Devil down there but the Harriman Blue Devils. Oh great, now I've got Harriman involved. I better stop while I am behind.

Wake me up when Santa gets to my chimney. Last year I asked for a 2019 Class 5A Football State Championship and the fat guy gave me a 6 - 6 season for Oak Ridge. I am going to go all Three Stooges on him.

9 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Humor is not your strong suit. Stick to hiding behind high school kids to make yourself seem important. I'm just kidding ya buddy. However, you keep coming at non-Blount County teams maybe Coach T will create a Board just for AHS and MHS. There  y'all can play with yourselves.

Sorry, Maryville fans, I am just having fun tonight with Tornatter fans. 

BTW,

An F5 up to a F whatever, is no match for an Atomic Boom Boom.

im a central fan. I have no clue what you’re talking about lol. I’m just going to take a break for awhile. sheesh

17 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Dang, I thought I was the only one who could come up with some random brain dead comments. Congrats to you Steve McQueen fan, you just joined the brain fart club. 

I actually think 5A is one of the most competitive Classes in Tennessee and certainly not weak.

Oh, don't be offended by my first comments to you. I was just fooling around. For all I know, you could be the smartest guy on CoachT.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

LOL. No worries. I was kind of poking fun at all the comments about 3A being weak.

I do think its a strange coincidence that teams that have been around 40 plus years have just started winning when 5A was created. Some folks said Fulton jumped to 5A because they heard Alcoa might bump to 4A and Greeneville was already there.

Again, my comments were done kind of tongue in cheek, but I do wish these local schools would schedule us.