William Blount 2020

Governm

8 hours ago, CrossStateTraveler said:

Honestly it may or may not have that side effect. This is about turning something that is in unacceptable condition into something that is acceptable. Regardless of records, this is the right thing to do in my opinion. 

As a long time sports fan and coach of different sports, I do believe that this will instill pride that may be lacking. This in turn may produce more effort and accountability. Might be a minimal thing, but every little bit helps.

+1

Both are correct. 

A: The two standard dictionaries we consult the most list those two spellings, “shtick” and “schtick,” plus one more, “shtik.” All three of the spellings are considered standard English. ... Because the English word is borrowed from Yiddish, which is written in Hebrew letters and has to transliterated into our alphabet

https://www.grammarphobia.com/blog/2011/05/shtick-schtick-shtik.html

Oy vey!

Edited by Red Rebels

On 4/22/2020 at 10:43 PM, TornadoLeadRecruiter said:

Is the Clemmer kid transferring to Greenback

Heard a rumor

I have no knowledge either way, but I would doubt it. The Clemmers are set to be QB'ing WB for the next few years with little competition. 

Having said that, history does have a way of repeating itself, with regard to WB losing players.

On 4/21/2020 at 8:07 PM, Shadroach said:

Sad Fat Woman GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Quit crying CrossState and Welcome To The Jungle, it gets worse here everyday until a new young no nonsense coach is hired. Talk of kids transferring for new facilities, new found pride and big changes y'all are dreaming of are not possible until a NEW HC is hired. All the ingredients are at hand now short of leadership. The current situation is akin to The Skipper & Gilligan being at the helm of CVN77 The USS George H.W. Bush.

(By the way you spelled "schtick" incorrectly its shtick. You'll not be attending the CoT spelling bee this year.)

1. Implying something in a post that is not in any way, shape, or form close to what was said in another's previous post. (See crying comment above)

2. Unrelenting posting of the same tired points over and over.

3. Using borrowed memes from other keyboard warriors from a site called Giphy to help with lack of true wit.

4. Policing of grammar or spelling when trying to defend previous indefensible rhetoric.

5. The ability to combine any of the above into one or more.

All the above are signs of a very accomplished, possibly degreed Keyboard Warrior. 

Congratulations on achieving such a great honor.

Edited by CrossStateTraveler

3 hours ago, CrossStateTraveler said:

I have no knowledge either way, but I would doubt it. The Clemmers are set to be QB'ing WB for the next few years with little competition. 

Having said that, history does have a way of repeating itself, with regard to WB losing players.

I don’t think there would be any competition at GB either for the oldest or youngest Clemmer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I heard of one kid that left WB to go to Greenback this year and another one trying. Oh Shad may not have all his all his ducks in a row at WB but he sure runs a good feeder program for Greenback High.

Yup, with Maryville over crowded and not taking tuition students, Greenback and Alcoa are reaping the rewards!!!:lol:

Both have new schools and plenty of room to expand.  :thumb:

But, don't worry BS you have a plan to fix all this mess!:roflolk:

Edited by BCsportsfan