Preseason Top Ten in 1A for 2020

FridayMainEvent

51 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Just rattling these boys cages. Hope they can go to sleep tonight lol

Old Pirate says yous jest crawdadding cause yous were called out spewing Fake News. Ifin a feller willing to bet the house  yous wrong, confused or jest lying, recon most ain’t believing anything yous spew. You & that other tithe giver should really get back to that subterrainan hideout. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

21 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says yous jest crawdadding cause yous were called out spewing Fake News. Ifin a feller willing to bet the house  yous wrong, confused or jest lying, recon most ain’t believing anything yous spew. You & that other tithe giver should really get back to that subterrainan hideout. 

I'm gonna need you to translate that or get a spell check on your phone

7 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

LRDAO... Old pirate I garuntee you these jailhouse fellars is a grasping in desperation cause they knowd its coming again before long.  You think im joking but im not. 

22 minutes ago, crow said:

All of greenbacks posts got ruined over this kind of garbage, guess y’all have the same to look forward to. 

Crow, Old Pirate says this Fake News spewed by some tithe givers round the jailhouse is entertaining. Theys Other program rebel rousers like you leap on board these type comments and provides additional sparing. It is encouraging the kinfolkes are getting a little freaky. Ifin OP’s interpretation is correct, the kinfolkes are jealous SP continues to have successful earholing events &  they are becoming “Dreamers” again with the new hire. Figure this is plum inspiring moving toward feuding time. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Crow, Old Pirate says this Fake News spewed by some tithe givers round the jailhouse is entertaining. Theys Other program rebel rousers like you leap on board these type comments and provides additional sparing. It is encouraging the kinfolkes are getting a little freaky. Ifin OP’s interpretation is correct, the kinfolkes are jealous SP continues to have successful earholing events &  they are becoming “Dreamers” again with the new hire. Figure this is plum inspiring moving toward feuding time. 

So is your level of “freaky” towards greenback actually just how you express your jealousy of them? Reckon so :roflol:

Plain and simple, y’all are benefiting from the same circumstances that greenback is. Y’all have been for years, a few like yourself just got used to ear holing everyone because of it. When greenback got on level ground with y’all and started doing the ear holing a few like yourself got all bent outta shape. Let the recruiting coordinator know to keep up the good work, y’all will get back there someday. 

Edited by crow
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

2 hours ago, crow said:

So is your level of “freaky” towards greenback actually just how you express your jealousy of them? Reckon so :roflol:

Plain and simple, y’all are benefiting from the same circumstances that greenback is. Y’all have been for years, a few like yourself just got used to ear holing everyone because of it. When greenback got on level ground with y’all and started doing the ear holing a few like yourself got all bent outta shape. Let the recruiting coordinator know to keep up the good work, y’all will get back there someday. 

Old pirate I garuntee people like Crow boy and big purple bowel movement odds full of mess. Crow boy aint tasted gold in almost durn 30 years according to my Murphy Fair book and that big purple bowel movement is that Rankin mans punching bag everytime they made it.  Crow boy believes all the mess spewed around the fake honey hole and now all the mess being spewed around the jailhouse.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

43 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Old pirate I garuntee people like Crow boy and big purple bowel movement odds full of mess. Crow boy aint tasted good in almost durn 30 years according to my Murphy Fair book and that big purple bowel movement is that Rankin mans punching bag everytime they made it.  Crow boy believes all the mess spewed around the fake honey hole and now all the mess being spewed around the jailhouse.  You think im joking but im not. 

Thank you taco girl. 

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Old pirate I garuntee people like Crow boy and big purple bowel movement odds full of mess. Crow boy aint tasted gold in almost durn 30 years according to my Murphy Fair book and that big purple bowel movement is that Rankin mans punching bag everytime they made it.  Crow boy believes all the mess spewed around the fake honey hole and now all the mess being spewed around the jailhouse.  You think im joking but im not. 

I certainly don’t believe the mess you’re spewing.