Region 7AA Tournament. Who you got?

WhereYouAt

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Ref took that game from North Side! 

WHAT??? DID YOU WATCH THE SAME GAME I DID???

First, SGC played terrible. 

Second, SGC got bad call, after bad call, after bad call all night long. If, you watched the entire game you would understand that the game should not be anywhere near that close. SGC could not hit a 3 to save their life! OR A DANG FREE THROW!!!

The refs did not give NS the game. The kid from NS had a brain fart and got up in the refs face about a foul call and got a technical. The coach should teach his kids that doing this is horrible. Why in the world would he do that? NS gave the game to SGC, not the refs. I will tip my hat to NS they had SGC on the ropes and could have iced the game away but the silly technical foul was the difference. NOT the refs. Come on man you know better. 

35 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

WHAT??? DID YOU WATCH THE SAME GAME I DID???

First, SGC played terrible. 

Second, SGC got bad call, after bad call, after bad call all night long. If, you watched the entire game you would understand that the game should not be anywhere near that close. SGC could not hit a 3 to save their life! OR A DANG FREE THROW!!!

The refs did not give NS the game. The kid from NS had a brain fart and got up in the refs face about a foul call and got a technical. The coach should teach his kids that doing this is horrible. Why in the world would he do that? NS gave the game to SGC, not the refs. I will tip my hat to NS they had SGC on the ropes and could have iced the game away but the silly technical foul was the difference. NOT the refs. Come on man you know better. 

That is a lie! He did not get in his face! All he did was jump up! I was right in front of the play! So stop it! You know better yall(South Gibson was up hollering at the refs all night) they one ref stole that game from them like I said! He was not in the ref face! End of story y’all won! See you Thursday! 

2 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

That is a lie! He did not get in his face! All he did was jump up! I was right in front of the play! So stop it! You know better yall(South Gibson was up hollering at the refs all night) they one ref stole that game from them like I said! He was not in the ref face! End of story y’all won! See you Thursday! 

No sir, If i knew how to put the film together I would to prove you wrong. Stop with the trash. 

We both are getting what we wanted. SGC vs SSHS in the finals. 

SSHS is clearly favored to win the game. I hope that it is a good game. SSHS has the benefit of getting all of the round ball players in the city of Jackson. I am not mad at y'all. Hopefully it will be a good game and we can prove the we deserve to be there. SSHS is undefeated for a reason. 

10 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Also, Not going to guarantee it, but I think we only hit 3, three pointers tonight. This is VERY unnatural for the Hornets. 

1 minute ago, ManOfMillions said:

No sir, If i knew how to put the film together I would to prove you wrong. Stop with the trash. 

We both are getting what we wanted. SGC vs SSHS in the finals. 

SSHS is clearly favored to win the game. I hope that it is a good game. SSHS has the benefit of getting all of the round ball players in the city of Jackson. I am not mad at y'all. Hopefully it will be a good game and we can prove the we deserve to be there. SSHS is undefeated for a reason. 

I hear you! I had no dog in the fight but it shouldn’t have been a tech called there! He(the ref) won y’all the game!

Yes they missed  a lot of calls but it sure went both ways! It was called fair! I never seen fans go on the refs like y’all did tonight. 

I think you both are partly right, and partly wrong. The game was very much undecided when the tech was called, and although you can't say he was wrong to call it because the player overreacted, I wouldn't have in that situation. There was a foul on the play, and the SG shooter hit both free throws for the foul which would have made for a tie, or a one possession game (don't remember the exact score). The other two free throws and the ball helped decide the game, but didn't guarantee it.

As for the officiating in the rest of the game... it was consistently one sided for North Side all night, and some (a lot) of the calls were terribly obvious. I didn't have a dog in the race and didn't care who won, but the "right" team will play for the championship, it just could have been that way without both teams feeling like they were done wrong by the refs. The Indians think that the "T" took their chance from them in the last minute, and they're right. The Hornets think that with even calling that they should have been a few possessions ahead with a minute left, and they're right too.

5 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I think you both are partly right, and partly wrong. The game was very much undecided when the tech was called, and although you can't say he was wrong to call it because the player overreacted, I wouldn't have in that situation. There was a foul on the play, and the SG shooter hit both free throws for the foul which would have made for a tie, or a one possession game (don't remember the exact score). The other two free throws and the ball helped decide the game, but didn't guarantee it.

As for the officiating in the rest of the game... it was consistently one sided for North Side all night, and some (a lot) of the calls were terribly obvious. I didn't have a dog in the race and didn't care who won, but the "right" team will play for the championship, it just could have been that way without both teams feeling like they were done wrong by the refs. The Indians think that the "T" took their chance from them in the last minute, and they're right. The Hornets think that with even calling that they should have been a few possessions ahead with a minute left, and they're right too.

Moral of the story you can’t call that “T” in that moment! The reacted to a foul call by jumping up & down. That’s all he did smh it was horrible! I don’t believe it called in favor of North Side! I think it was equally called horribly each way, but it was fair! You say the “T” didn’t totally decide the game, I totally disagree! You go from up 2 to down 2 with the ball is a major swing! Especially in a low scoring affair like this game! I hate when refs are the deciding factor in these games! Let the players leave it all on the floor and whoever wins wins. I had no dog in the fight, but I hate to watch kids that left it all on the floor lose! Especially the underdog like North Side! And they was(is) our biggest rivalry! But on to our game Thursday it goes down!