Summertown vs Huntingdon

mas1821

3 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

You should have been at GC the other night at our semis. Standing room only. Gym is bigger than I thought. Getting packed now. I am on Loretto Side next to steps with white GC golf shirt on. 

Summertown 29-25 at the half..

Huntingdon has been shooting brilliantly from 3 so far.

I'm below you to the right in a white/gray cabela hoodie and a braves hat.  I started to come up and shake your hand, but you were mid convo..  my legroom has now diminished!  Lol

Edited by mas1821

2 differences in this years Fillies team

David Wilkins has done an amazing job coaching these girls. They get up every day early before school and get their shots in. 3s were big for the Fillies tonight 

Brooklyn Williams transfer from Clarksburg was the difference maker tonight. Her defense was awesome to watch.

Swenson is a big time player and has carried the Fillies all year. She was gassed at the end but fought all game

Reed and older Fuller need to step up and play like seniors 

Butler hit some big shots tonight

Posteweit needs to step her game up

Turnovers continue to plague the Fillies 

They are not on the level of Greenfield or Loretto but are good enough to make in to the glass house. Should be a full house Wednesday night GO FILLIES

17 minutes ago, footballover said:

2 differences in this years Fillies team

David Wilkins has done an amazing job coaching these girls. They get up every day early before school and get their shots in. 3s were big for the Fillies tonight 

Brooklyn Williams transfer from Clarksburg was the difference maker tonight. Her defense was awesome to watch.

Swenson is a big time player and has carried the Fillies all year. She was gassed at the end but fought all game

Reed and older Fuller need to step up and play like seniors 

Butler hit some big shots tonight

Posteweit needs to step her game up

Turnovers continue to plague the Fillies 

They are not on the level of Greenfield or Loretto but are good enough to make in to the glass house. Should be a full house Wednesday night GO FILLIES

Difference makers were definitely number 22's impressive Defense, Huntingdon's stellar 3 point shooting (coupled with Summertown's poor showing behind the arc), and Summertown's inability to pass/dribble through the press effectively.  

Congrats to Summertown on a great season.  You'll be back in the mix again next year!

Congrats to the Fillies.  I would be utterly shocked if you don't make it to State!

Best of luck!

32 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

Difference makers were definitely number 22's impressive Defense, Huntingdon's stellar 3 point shooting (coupled with Summertown's poor showing behind the arc), and Summertown's inability to pass/dribble through the press effectively.  

Congrats to Summertown on a great season.  You'll be back in the mix again next year!

Congrats to the Fillies.  I would be utterly shocked if you don't make it to State!

Best of luck!

22 took the game over big time. Kudos to David Wilkins for jumping in the full court press when things started looking like it could get away. They were trailing 9. Swenson is a beast. Unbelievable performance on a big stage. Summertown don’t hold your head down. You lost your best player and still looked very good. I was impressed and hated one team had to lose this game. Love what Summertown has going on. Y’all have a program. Last year I thought y’all stole the game from Huntingdon and this year I feel Huntingdon stole one back. Don’t hold your head down. I would love to coach that group.

• Like 1