TSSAA Class AA bracket

HawkGuy06

20 minutes ago, UTRok said:

According to MP the other basketball site a Jalen Brown was on the Memphis East roster for the 17/18 season. Listed as a freshman.

And next year probably 4th school in 4 years. Why you guys so hung up on all these transfers and jumping around in Memphis? It's completely legit! And if you don't like it you can mail TSSAA! Go on! 

15 hours ago, JustABlueFan said:

Haha we all know that does no good whatsoever. Reported or not, punished or not, it still is what it is. No certified mail, fax, pony Express, or your preferred communication mechanism will ever change that. It's so blatant that it's downright comical. Just another asterisk.

6 hours ago, JustABlueFan said:

And next year probably 4th school in 4 years. Why you guys so hung up on all these transfers and jumping around in Memphis? It's completely legit! And if you don't like it you can mail TSSAA! Go on! 

Same guy, 11 hours apart... you think he had a change of heart, or the second was dripping with sarcasm?

Hook... line... sinker...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SavageSpeaks said:

To UC: Howard is a quick team, yes, but they were beat 3 outta 4 times by Tyner Academy who btw Pearl absolutely embarrassed and wiped the floor with. Not Comparable.

I believe everyone is sleeping on Pearl!! These kids can really play, and they are led by all Seniors. 

Would like to see East win a game and go toe to toe with SS. They are extremely young, but they are the future of AA.

Wooddale presents the most talent, but the most talented doesn't always win. (2014 CPA)

I am excited to get this tournament going. AA is competitive A and AAA not so much 

#METRO 

No excuses on why Howard lost 3 out of 4 times to Tyner, they were all close games.  But I have heard it from many coaches mouth that the refs in chattanooga love tyner and their coach.  They all feel that they have a better chance beating tyner in the regions, which Howard has done.  But I actually was in the house when Pearl beat tyner and I knew that no chatt team was going to state then