Tournament restrictions starting Friday

ReitzFan

14 minutes ago, 802Tomcat said:

Really what does this have to do with a particular party here we go this is suppose to be about sports no politics

Because the liberal media is trying to ruin this country to regain power for the Democratic Party. This is a scam on the American people and we all need to wake up and see it for what it is!  This is barely worse than the common cold and this is another attempt to try and create fear by the media. Look up the stats. The flu has killed a lot more people than this virus has. 

1 minute ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

You must drink from the FOX News kool-aid. You make broad sweeping statements about complicated Medical / Health Science Issues that I doubt you have any real knowledge about. Spewing hate like you do does nothing but divide Americans.

I do pray you are right that we will look back on these days in six months and let out a sigh of relief. I want this all to work out without one more death. I just don't have enough facts to talk like an expert. I simply have put my faith in God and pray for his loving grace.

Believe in God.

Well said sir 

4 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

You must drink from the FOX News kool-aid. You make broad sweeping statements about complicated Medical / Health Science Issues that I doubt you have any real knowledge about. Spewing hate like you do does nothing but divide Americans.

I do pray you are right that we will look back on these days in six months and let out a sigh of relief. I want this all to work out without one more death. I just don't have enough facts to talk like an expert. I simply have put my faith in God and pray for his loving grace.

Believe in God.

Absolutely!  You spoke the truth. Believe in God and put your trust and faith in him!  Fox News actually believes in God he’s never mentioned on CNN or MSDNC unless it’s in a negative light.  It wasn’t long ago we couldn’t say Merry Christmas or stand for the  national anthem according to those outlets. It wasn’t long ago that they were taking words like “one nation under God” out of the pledge of allegiance. But hey what do I know?

Edited by UCSportsFan

2 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Because the liberal media is trying to ruin this country to regain power for the Democratic Party. This is a scam on the American people and we all need to wake up and see it for what it is!  This is barely worse than the common cold and this is another attempt to try and create fear by the media. Look up the stats. The flu has killed a lot more people than this virus has. 

Once again  did u listen to Trump last night this has noting to do with a party 

32 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Absolutely!  I thought this was a free country?  People better wake up and realize what the liberal media is trying to do here. If Obama was in office they wouldn’t be saying one word about this, definitely not to the extent they are now. It’s beyond stupid!

Obama? You still wake up crying in the middle of the night afraid the big bad monster Obama is hiding under your bed?? Get over it. He served for eight years and has been out of Office for 3 years. Time to stop blaming the past for the ills of the present. Conservatives once believed in Personal Responsibility. Now they just blame, blame, blame.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Obama? You still wake up crying in the middle of the night afraid the big bad monster Obama is hiding under your bed?? Get over it. He served for eight years and has been out of Office for 3 years. Time to stop blaming the past for the ills of the present. Conservatives once believed in Personal Responsibility. Now they just blame, blame, blame.

What does conservative policy have to do with The media like CNN and MSDNC lying to the world? Crying is when the president of the United States allows our own ambassador to be raped and drug through the streets of Benghazi and then blame it on a video and as we all know that was a flat out lie. Crying is when our president sends 150 billion in cash to a sworn enemy like Iran in the belly of a plane. But none of that matters the facts don’t matter. Lol I’m done!  

Edited by UCSportsFan

The media has played this up certainly for both ratings and to create fear. But this should be about personal choice and responsibility. If someone wants to go to a game they should be allowed to do so. Closing the tournament and shutting  down NBA, NHL and closing the NCAA tournament is just complete overreaction to a disease that barely even exists in this country. Stop all traveling from Europe, Asia etc and close the borders with Mexico and Canada along with quarantine everyone here that has it should be enough to stop this, but to completely shut down the country out of fear is ridiculous. 

Edited by Khall555

18 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

The media has played this up certainly for both ratings and to create fear. But this should be about personal choice and responsibility. If someone wants to go to a game they should be allowed to do so. Closing the tournament and shouting down NBA, NHL and closing the NCAA tournament is just complete overreaction to a disease that barely even exists in this country. Stop all traveling from Europe, Asia etc and close the borders with Mexico and Canada along with quarantine everyone here that has it should be enough to stop this, but to completely shut down the country out of fear is ridiculous. 

Absolutely!  We live in a free country or at least it used to be. 

20 minutes ago, VictoryFormation said:

Do you think we'll hear this team had more fans than that team and it's unfair, cheating, favoritism, etc.?  I know a guy with a kid playing next week and I'm going to try to get in as his Uncle Rico who lives in a camper in their yard, lol.

I’m going as a step foster parent lol