Thank you TSSAA!!

pioneer42

2 minutes ago, SJF said:

It’s over for this year and sadly there will be no summer AAU exposure events. No one will take on that liability. 

The AAU schedule and spring ball is where a lot of the young one’s got to get valuable experience. I know the NCAA and TSSAA will have to take in consideration and adjust schedules to make sure they get some off-season time.

11 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

It is what it is. As of right now TSSAA made the decision to wait it out. We all need to pray that it is contained quickly without business shutdowns because at this point lots of small businesses are losing thousands of dollars every day. Going to make a lot of people go broke quick.

Some businesses are being forced to shut down while others are curtailing their hours or have restricted hours and regulations put upon them because of this virus. As much as this pains me to say it, athletics should be the least of our worries at this point.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Some businesses are being forced to shut down while others are curtailing their hours or have restricted hours and regulations put upon them because of this virus. As much as this pains me to say it, athletics should be the least of our worries at this point.

10+

57 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

I am not worried about it. Whatever they decide at the appropriate time it will be what it will be.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ReitzFan said:

Exactly! 

54 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

The most  unfortunate situation is that we will always look back to the year 2020, as the year known for no true state champion. We will always put an asterisk beside 2020 in sports both in the amateur and professional world. 

And hope and pray it don’t effect other years down the road. College Football I bet is not comfortable right now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

And hope and pray it don’t effect other years down the road. College Football I bet is not comfortable right now.

Personally, I'm more worried about the high school game. I don't care whether it's football, basketball, baseball, or any other sport, I prefer high school athletics

9 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Personally, I'm more worried about the high school game. I don't care whether it's football, basketball, baseball, or any other sport, I prefer high school athletics

Just used that as an example. I am worried about all HS sports right now. Prayers to all for health and safety.