Milan New Stadium

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

Milan will get some stuff figured out,Diffee will have em ready to play,Milan gets the W by at least 10.

I know Collierville is a big school, but they are a decent 6a squad. I believe Milan takes it. If you look at the rivalry in some years with us two. Usually the lost propels the season

Just now, Goldenpride said:

I know Collierville is a big school, but they are a decent 6a squad. I believe Milan takes it. If you look at the rivalry in some years with us two. Usually the lost propels the season

Yes it does,nothing Is worse than getting thumped by a county rival. I mean that both ways,but Milan its gotta sting more since we are a small 2 A ,matter fact we habe 1 A enrollment. Last year tha Milan sucks talk was bad,look at the decent playoff run that made though.I think Milan gets some big wins this year...

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Yes it does,nothing Is worse than getting thumped by a county rival. I mean that both ways,but Milan its gotta sting more since we are a small 2 A ,matter fact we habe 1 A enrollment. Last year tha Milan sucks talk was bad,look at the decent playoff run that made though.I think Milan gets some big wins this year...

They will, and will get the train rolling again. That’s crazy that we could be 1A. I don’t believe coach Jacobs would allow us to be 1A thought. He was verbal about when they did have us in 1A

@PeabodyPride

@Tide21

@Goldenpride

i hope you guys are right about the loss propelling our team. Even though we were clearly outmatched against Peabody I feel better after this loss than I did last year.  This team was focused the entire game. They never stopped competing. And they were excepting of the coaching and have talent. The will win us several ball games this year. I don’t know what to think about the match up with Cville. But I know our coaches will prepare us well and we will compete with them. You guys pop over to the 5A/6A boards and give some comments. It’s slow over there....

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

@PeabodyPride

@Tide21

@Goldenpride

i hope you guys are right about the loss propelling our team. Even though we were clearly outmatched against Peabody I feel better after this loss than I did last year.  This team was focused the entire game. They never stopped competing. And they were excepting of the coaching and have talent. The will win us several ball games this year. I don’t know what to think about the match up with Cville. But I know our coaches will prepare us well and we will compete with them. You guys pop over to the 5A/6A boards and give some comments. It’s slow over there....

Competing will win, its heart. That’s what the new staff  started implemented here and it’ll keep you in a lot of ball games. I was looking for a thread for this game, but I guess Collierville doesn’t wanna talk much about football lol. I’ve always thought they were more baseball/ basketball minded school