Never too early....Who wins Class A 2020-21

gogold

3 minutes ago, purplengolduc said:

If we are basing this on them beating Union City you are wrong sir. Trenton has beat Gleason twice by double digits already. So I guess Trenton is #2 in the Region

I was at the game. Both teams played well. Just thought the Anderson kid made 1 more play than Union City did. Well played game. Both teams are good teams. Gleason is very fundamental and does the little things well but Union City is more talented, IMO. Bonds is deadly within 10-15 feet. 

9 minutes ago, purplengolduc said:

Union City, Gleason, and Greenfield will all be fighting for the top spot and the District Title. Interested in see the adjustments made by Coby and Stephenson in the next game.   

I agree. All three have a shot and are good teams. The Anderson factor has Gleason a lot more in the hunt than expected. Kid can play.

Edited by pioneer42

13 hours ago, maverick348 said:

McKenzie Lady Rebels beat  Huntington 84-59

Mckenzie is legit.  The defensive pressure is relentless and the freshman Davis had 28 I believe, she is the real deal and is fearless.  She has to be getting some college looks already.  Now if you can overcome the pressure and get into the half court size will give them a problem.  Watching them play summertown or Loretto would be fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 1983 said:

Mckenzie is legit.  The defensive pressure is relentless and the freshman Davis had 28 I believe, she is the real deal and is fearless.  She has to be getting some college looks already.  Now if you can overcome the pressure and get into the half court size will give them a problem.  Watching them play summertown or Loretto would be fun.

McKenzie is the real deal. Huntingdon probably played their best game of the year and got beat by 25. Savannah Davis is in the same class with Weathers girl. Very smooth athlete that scores with ease.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/16/2021 at 12:04 PM, Croppygenius said:

McKenzie is the real deal. Huntingdon probably played their best game of the year and got beat by 25. Savannah Davis is in the same class with Weathers girl. Very smooth athlete that scores with ease.

Yall handled our press  well at times and got some offensive rebounds. McKenzie just has tremondous depth at the 1-4 positions. 

Wish we could see another GC/McKenzie game.    McKenzie beat them at GC due to too many turnover by GC and I’m pretty sure a bench player for McKenzie hitting several threes in a row there in the third quarter.    Still came down the last minute.   Would say GC played the worst I’ve seen them this year ( haven’t seen them all by any means). But McKenzie had a lot to do with that.  5 games series I’m still taking GC    But definitely the top 2 in single A in the west.  ( i know McKenzie plays loretto/summertown in region) 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, GlassHouseBound said:

Wish we could see another GC/McKenzie game.    McKenzie beat them at GC due to too many turnover by GC and I’m pretty sure a bench player for McKenzie hitting several threes in a row there in the third quarter.    Still came down the last minute.   Would say GC played the worst I’ve seen them this year ( haven’t seen them all by any means). But McKenzie had a lot to do with that.  5 games series I’m still taking GC    But definitely the top 2 in single A in the west.  ( i know McKenzie plays loretto/summertown in region) 

McKenzie having to play Summertown or Loretto to get to Murfreesboro won’t be fun. Definitely a tough path but they are definitely for real. Dyer County beat McKenzie by what 12 or 14 and GC beat Dyer County twice so you never know. McKenzie could win it all if they stay focused and don’t let any moment become too big for them. 

2 hours ago, GlassHouseBound said:

Yes we need to play GC again, that was an awesome game! Katie Chesser hit 3 threes in  a row there in the 3rd quarter that really shifted the momentum toward us.

Just now, rebelman101 said:

Yes we need to play GC again, that was an awesome game! Katie Chesser hit 3 threes in  a row there in the 3rd quarter that really shifted the momentum toward us.

Refs were beyond awful in that game for both teams. GC had two players foul out and Cantrelle only played about a quarter and a half maybe in that game and we had our 6th player out.