Never too early....Who wins Class A 2020-21

gogold

7 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I didn’t mean it like it that. Just saying they have 6 players making All District you have a lot of different people scoring. Hard to have an MVP with that many players scoring. Look at the post I responded to. If it will make you feel better us without Madison Hart wouldn’t be good either. It was more of a compliment to Weathers than a shot at your team. 

I'm just reading what your writing.  Loretto had 3 all district players on its team and Karly was one of them.   If you'd said without Hart that Gibson would not be a good team, I'd said that was a dumb statement too.  That quote being read by anyone would take it just the way you stated it.  Need to learn how to craft your sentences before posting them.  The statement you were referring to was made by a Summertown fan,  you were quoting from that and had nothing to do with Loretto.  That was all you !

19 minutes ago, gogold said:

I'm just reading what your writing.  Loretto had 3 all district players on its team and Karly was one of them.   If you'd said without Hart that Gibson would not be a good team, I'd said that was a dumb statement too.  That quote being read by anyone would take it just the way you stated it.  Need to learn how to craft your sentences before posting them.  The statement you were referring to was made by a Summertown fan,  you were quoting from that and had nothing to do with Loretto.  That was all you !

Meant it wouldn’t be good. Meaning she is very valuable. I can see your point. I didn’t mean it as a shot to Loretto although I can see the way it would be interpreted. Good luck to you guys moving forward. 

50 minutes ago, gogold said:

I am a Summertown fan but I’m also a Karleyfan / hope we meet in finals at glasshouse ( GO 12 A ) / did it in volleyball why not basketball 

Edited by Jaychapman

5 hours ago, gogold said:

Loretto has some good players but without Karly, Loretto would not be included in any of the conversations being had about teams with potential to win the gold ball. She draws so much attention that she creates a lot of opportunities for the other players. If Kary wasn’t on the floor, I’m not sure those players could carry the team as far as they may possibly go this season. I don’t think any disrespect was meant. 

31 minutes ago, cbballfan said:

Loretto has some good players but without Karly, Loretto would not be included in any of the conversations being had about teams with potential to win the gold ball. She draws so much attention that she creates a lot of opportunities for the other players. If Kary wasn’t on the floor, I’m not sure those players could carry the team as far as they may possibly go this season. I don’t think any disrespect was meant. 

It wasn’t. I meant it as if it wouldn’t be a good thing. I was actually telling a Summertown fan the reason I agreed that she was the MVP. Summertown is full of seniors with experience. Loretto lost Victoria Chadwell, Morgan Welch, Mimi McBee, Jenna Huntley and Raven Chance. GC is the same way. Lost a ton of experience. We have done well, but we obviously are not the favorites.

Edited by pioneer42

25 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Huntingdon came back won by 2 / good game WC 

Wayne Co played a heck of a game. Seemed like every 3 they threw in the air went in. Especially the 1st half.

Brooklyn Williams is so fast. She is a one woman press.

Quite a few freshmen played big minutes for the Fillies.

Edited by Waker