Never too early....Who wins Class A 2020-21

gogold

53 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

Who you got...Loretto or McKenzie?

Mckenzie by 5 but I think they need to have a good night from 3 point land.  It should be the game of the night across the state.  We will see how these young players for Mckenzie handle this type of game.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

McKenzie 67 Loretto 60. Loretto struggles with our press early but makes a push in the second half. McKenzie just too much to handle out on the perimeter. All attention will be on Karly and I think we hold her in check. 

McKenzie will have to guard Kinsey Weathers as well. McKenzie’s post defense will be something to watch here. This one will come down to the wire. Vegas line probably 2-4 point line favoring McKenzie. I am taking McKenzie by 4 but this one is a coin flip. Loretta probably the mental edge here because they have eliminated McKenzie the last two seasons. Wouldn’t surprise me Loretto wins either. Two really good teams.

Edited by pioneer42

40 minutes ago, 1983 said:

Mckenzie by 5 but I think they need to have a good night from 3 point land.  It should be the game of the night across the state.  We will see how these young players for Mckenzie handle this type of game.  

Great point about the young Rebels on this stage.  

The last two games vs Collinwood and Huntingdon we drained the three ball.  But what many don’t realize in both those games we have had 6 players in double digits.  Collinwood game it was 7 or 8 players.  I don’t have my stat sheet in front of me.   That is huge! 

31 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

The last two games vs Collinwood and Huntingdon we drained the three ball.  But what many don’t realize in both those games we have had 6 players in double digits.  Collinwood game it was 7 or 8 players.  I don’t have my stat sheet in front of me.   That is huge! 

Have to get threes off quick against Loretto. Long team. Y’all will play fast and press I would bet.

Loretto at McKenzie should be the game of the night. My opinion, Karly gets hers. Nobody has stopped Karly all year, but if you can make her inefficient, you’ve got a good shot. The key to beating Loretto is not letting other players hurt you. If Kinsey Weathers or the other other post player get 12+ or if one of their other guards shoots open 3s, Loretto wins.

McKenzie’s press could really bother Loretto’s other guards. McKenzie will need to get TOs and shoot the 3 ball well. 

Last thing, it’s gonna be a 2+ hour ride for Loretto. That’s a long way to drive to play the same day. I think McKenzie wins by less than possessions