Never too early....Who wins Class A 2020-21

gogold

2 hours ago, GlassHouseBound said:

What’s the final word on Region 7a substate.  Memphis business and MAHS are playing.  With they play in the substate games? 

I just seen that. Never know. I have been looking on scoreboard and hadn’t been seeing score results but your right looks like they are playing according to their schedules. Looks like they are scheduled to play in the Region Finals Monday Night. I have seen no scores all year from District 15 or 16. Guess these two schools are private and are sliding in. That is fine. They have obviously been off the radar. 

Edited by pioneer42

3 hours ago, Jaychapman said:

I guess like they did first game 

The first meetup was the second game of the season. Hard to gauge from that. Summertown is definitely the favorite here and should win. But...... Huntingdon has enjoyed these late season games with Summertown in the past. 

Edited by Waker

25 minutes ago, GlassHouseBound said:

GC took it to another level tonight.  Don’t see them being touched til state tourney.   Just obliterated Bradford tonight.  Wouldn’t be surprised to see round 4 between GC/Peabody.  Greenfield better be ready Monday night.  

Bradford’s guards just over matched. GC’s defense is dialed in. Merideth is a great coach. Just don’t have the talent that used to be there. Good win for Peabody. I figured that game would be closer. Hard to play slow vs Peabody.