Donovan's 2A decade review

HTV

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Nope 2015 NCS,I saw both Dresden and NCS in the finals.NCS hands down.JMO tho.

If NCS would have used Bituli in the back field more often they would have beaten us even worse.Too many big time athletes on one little team.

2015 NCS stomped a loaded Tide that had just won state year before returned the house and was a year older ,hands down they where the best .

27 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

2015 NCS stomped a loaded Tide that had just won state year before returned the house and was a year older ,hands down they where the best .

Never seen so many big time players on one team,especially a 1A.

Last years Lake County would have gave Dresden a 4 quarter game with those big lineman.I think Dresden was better but would have been a game!NCS would beat all of them.

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Nope 2015 NCS,I saw both Dresden and NCS in the finals.NCS hands down.JMO tho.

If NCS would have used Bituli in the back field more often they would have beaten us even worse.Too many big time athletes on one little team.

Peabody played all three of those teams. By far the best I saw was Nashville Christian. They were winning 35 to 7 on at the time the defending 2a state champs by halftime. They beat Peabody 42-7 in the semifinals...

@WarEagleCartman

Edited by PHSRollTide

1 hour ago, Goldenpride said:

I don’t see how anyone that’s a tide fan wouldn’t remember that one. Especially that classic 3rd round game in Milan

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Bad memories......

Harper threw the ball to Barnes with less than a min left on a 4th and like 29 yard play lol. Then Trenton went to Goodpasture and got their clocks cleaned 42-7. Lol I was at both games. That was the year Avery senior too right? 

13 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

Harper threw the ball to Barnes with less than a min left on a 4th and like 29 yard play lol. Then Trenton went to Goodpasture and got their clocks cleaned 42-7. Lol I was at both games. That was the year Avery senior too right? 

No Avery was a sophomore in2007. Senior season was 2009. Trenton made Milan mad that night in 07. The next two years they destroyed everyone they played until they reached Alcoa. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Never seen so many big time players on one team,especially a 1A.

Last years Lake County would have gave Dresden a 4 quarter game with those big lineman.I think Dresden was better but would have been a game!NCS would beat all of them.

Money  they had all those players and the school might have 150-200 students