Who wins AA in 2020-21, and why?

tssaafan

1 hour ago, SportsWestTN said:

No doubt, I just don't think the supporting cast is a good as it has been the last few years. Having someone of that caliber is what keeps them up at that level, and they are well coached, but I think the other three are playing at a higher level, right now. When you get to the Boro, you really start to see depth become more of a factor. 

Jada is special no doubt about it! If you stop the supporting cast they will be in trouble in my opinion. I think they still make it to state for a 8th time in a row. Depending on how the drawing go, anything can happen. I do understand what you is saying tho

2 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Jada is special no doubt about it! If you stop the supporting cast they will be in trouble in my opinion. I think they still make it to state for a 8th time in a row. Depending on how the drawing go, anything can happen. I do understand what you is saying tho

Hawk how is your District Tournament and Region dates looking?? 

9 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Got ya. You are playing play in games?? No byes in your District Tournament right?? 

With us having 8 teams there is no byes. #1 South Side(host) versus #8 North Side 

#2 Scotts Hill(host) versus #7 Riverside 

#3 Chester County(host) versus #6 Adamsville 

4 McNairy(host) versus #5 Lexington 

we will have Wednesday off & region will start Thursday 

8 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

With us having 8 teams there is no byes. #1 South Side(host) versus #8 North Side 

#2 Scotts Hill(host) versus #7 Riverside 

#3 Chester County(host) versus #6 Adamsville 

4 McNairy(host) versus #5 Lexington 

we will have Wednesday off & region will start Thursday 

How are regions starting Thursday if 13AA district championship is scheduled for Thursday?

2 hours ago, sportslover88 said:

How are regions starting Thursday if 13AA district championship is scheduled for Thursday?

13AA girls championship is Wednesday sir! Thursday February 25 is the boys championship I believe your referencing to. Girls 1st round of region starts Thursday & boys will be Friday! 

Edited by HawkGuy06

4 hours ago, maddams said:

According to calendar on TSSAA website, girls regional games are Friday, Monday, Wednesday. Boys games Saturday, Tuesday, Thursday

Nobody played Friday in West Tn. So it changed all dates. 

Game 1: 13AA #4 Crockett County(host) #5 seed Obion County on Monday, February 22nd @7 

Game 2: 13AA #3 Dyersburg(host) #6 Milan on Monday, February 22nd @6

13AA #1 Westview awaits the winner of game 1! Which will be play Tuesday February 23rd! District championship is Wednesday February 24th! 1st round of region is Thursday(girls) 

13AA #2 South Gibson awaits the winner of game 2! 

Edited by HawkGuy06

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Nobody played Friday in West Tn. So it changed all dates. 

Game 1: 13AA #4 Crockett County(host) #5 seed Obion County on Monday, February 22nd @7 

Game 2: 13AA #3 Dyersburg(host) #6 Milan on Monday, February 22nd @6

13AA #1 Westview awaits the winner of game 1! Which will be play Tuesday February 23rd! District championship is Wednesday February 24th! 1st round of region is Thursday(girls) 

13AA #2 South Gibson awaits the winner of game 2! 

You’re talking district games. I’m talking about region. According to TSSAA website, first round of girls region is Friday, Feb 26 not Thursday.

• Like 1