Who wins AA in 2020-21, and why?

tssaafan

1 hour ago, repoman said:

Early people thought she was going to play softball, multiple d1 offers. "as Athletic" probably not correct term. "the player "more so. 

Hurst is a different type of player than Levy.   She does so many things well on the court.   I think she is probably a more all around player than Levy.  But Levy had this IT factor and she did things you just had to see to believe.   She jumped so high for her size and finished through contact.  She WANTED contact and that made her so dangerous.  She did things in the girls game that you usually only see in a guys game.   She was special.

6 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Don't judge them based on BC win.  BC is down ALOT this year.  They may be one of the top teams in AAA by the end of the year but they haven't really played anyone other than Blackman.   I am pretty sure that BC won't make it out of the region.   Also I can't figure out why Upperman won't play any of the AAA teams in the UC.    Why not Cookeville?  Why not reschedule Stone?  Why not White County?   Hmmmm.....

I would say that Upperman wanted to schedule the best out of the 4 and scheduled BC :roflol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LadyCavsFan said:

It wasn't on the schedule it was a last minute pickup game after BC's game vs one of the murfreesboro teams was cancelled.  

I just joking around. I am no Bradley fan but they are still really good and I would say they are still at the top of the region. And teams better watch out for Cleveland.

40 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Don't judge them based on BC win.  BC is down ALOT this year.  They may be one of the top teams in AAA by the end of the year but they haven't really played anyone other than Blackman.   I am pretty sure that BC won't make it out of the region.   Also I can't figure out why Upperman won't play any of the AAA teams in the UC.    Why not Cookeville?  Why not reschedule Stone?  Why not White County?   Hmmmm.....

To be fair, they rescheduled Stone 3 times before finally calling it.

Everyone knows I want to see CHS-UHS and WCHS-UHS. Would be great for the UC.

35 minutes ago, NoahMcKayUCR said:

Noah then you should also know there is only one team that has prevented UHS vs CHS!  We would play them in the parking lot of the Hoop if they would agree to it!   We aren’t playing Saturday.....They aren’t playing Saturday...just saying.  

Edited by LadyCavsFan

59 minutes ago, NoahMcKayUCR said:

Do you think Upperman would win in all those games? I think they would after what they did to Bradley. 

1 minute ago, crow6424 said:

Upperman would beat CHS most years in girls basketball. I’m not that excited for that rivalry. 

Maybe 4 or so years ago....the past couple years would have been great games.  This year would be an amazing game.  Next couple years would be heavily favored towards Cookeville.  Look at Knox Webb game.  Cookeville blew that team out of the gym.  Would have beat them by 50 if they wanted.  UHS beats them by 7.   If you think it wouldn’t be a game you are nuts.