TSSAA meeting live today at 1:00 PM (Central)

Just now, Imthayeti said:

It said it will post regulations on the TSSAA website from what I understood.

I spoke to Childress a couple weeks ago and asked where the football regulations were on the TSSAA website as I couldn't find them.  He said they had been taken down so as to amend for the virus.

Just now, Southtowner said:

I spoke to Childress a couple weeks ago and asked where the football regulations were on the TSSAA website as I couldn't find them.  He said they had been taken down so as to amend for the virus.

This should be up as soon as today or tomorrow according to what they said. This stuff goes into affect immediately. However not much has changed for what's going on right this second.

Just now, PurplePower68 said:

On fan attendance he mentioned social distancing. I wonder if for all Marion County schools if that means 6ft or 3ft? Our supt has deemed 3ft as social distancing for in the school building. 

6 feet for sure. Supt could get spanked for the 3ft.

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Well the build up was like we were going to hear something new.Well it's the same thing.Its fine you can act like it was worth while but it wasnt.What did you learn NEW from it?

Welp,  there has to be a plan in place whether we like the plan or not.  It doesn't hurt to come together and DISCUSS where things are at.   

Most people want something right now.  Even yesterday really.  Sometimes the wheel turns slowly.  Be patient grasshopper.  :)

2 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

That's the policy in effect for school so if it's a school function it should be the same in my opinion.

I personally like it just not sure it would be accepted in the guidelines they are gonna make us adhere by. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

On fan attendance he mentioned social distancing. I wonder if for all Marion County schools if that means 6ft or 3ft? Our supt has deemed 3ft as social distancing for in the school building. 

This is true. I've seen 3 ft desk spacing all week to fit 19 students. 3 feet with a mask would be acceptable if let up to district I would think.